you cant fix stupid

crb

This is my favorite you tube video. It backs up my life philosophy to trust no one. This guy is a SEA agent and shoots himself in a school auditorium. The funny part is if you listen to him he says he's the only one in the room "QUALIFIED" to handle the gun. My question is who qualifiedhim?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeGD7r6s-zU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I think this has been posted up before but worth seeing again. There are very very few instances where I will hand a loaded gun to someone and it has to be on the firing line. Otherwise i always verify it os cleared when I hand it off and verify when I receive a gun. Safety first.

why would he ever have a loaded weapon out in contact and or direction of a crowed of students?!?!?!? :nono:

you can see the slide locked back.

my guess is he locked back the slide and ejected the round from the chamber, but then forgot to release the mag, and he somehow failed to notice the loaded magazine in the gun

i agree hes a dumbass - but this video goes to show that mistakes CAN happen if you get too "comfortable" and stop following the safety rules

Edited by Steve Butters