Ride with a gimp! - Sunday 5/22

Bkizz

I finally got my bike back together and I am ready to ride!! I tore it down to the bare frame this winter for some custom paint. Reimbrandt did a "Shoei theme" as a tribute to the helmet that saved my life. I think it turned out pretty sweet! Thanks Jim, you da man. :D

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?p=664688#post664688

So about Sunday…John Mathis put together a route that is about 75 miles. Here’s the link:

http://ridewithgps.com/routes/421494

We will be meeting in the Kroger Parking lot located at the corner of Galloway Rd and W. Broad St and leaving at 1:00. (Close to DTM Brian’s shop) You can always split off if you want but the loop ends up back in my area on the WEST SIIIIIEEEEED. (Green card optional…jk) This won’t be a balls out, knee draggin’ ride but it should be fun…and anytime I can get away from the wheelchair and feel normal is a good time.

PS: I REEALLY want to go on test ride this Friday to make sure my electric shifter is working properly and make any adjustments. Anyone available? Let me know.

Hope to see you Sunday!

Edited by Bkizz

pics of bike or gtfo! :)

Here they be. It was tough getting good shots in the garage.

http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?p=664688#post664688

Interested in going. Working out the logistics of the weekend now.

That is, if you can ride with a slow ass cruiser.

My old neighbors ride cruisers and may come so you won't be the only one.

Anyone available tomorrow to go on a test ride??

What time u free? I got an appt at 11:45 may last an hour but I will hv a couple hours bfor the kids get hm from school if ur free n the afternoon. Let me know.

What time u free? I got an appt at 11:45 may last an hour but I will hv a couple hours bfor the kids get hm from school if ur free n the afternoon. Let me know.

Niiice! I am PMing you. I am free all day...took the day off work.

I may join if I get my levers and rearsets back in time. Where is everyone meeting?

I will leave the meeting place up to Brian but my suggestion would be to meet in the Kroger Parking lot located at the corner of Galloway Rd and W. Broad St.

I will leave the meeting place up to Brian but my suggestion would be to meet in the Kroger Parking lot located at the corner of Galloway Rd and W. Broad St.

Yes, that was my thought exactly.

I am updating the original post now.

Pm'd you back, I'll give you a call after my appt...i hope to get there early so they can get me in and out sooner then later :)
Sounds good, I will be here! Looking forward to getting out.

First ride of the year went well today! The shifter and landing gear felt good. Thanks Ebon for coming all the way out here to ride! :D

I'm crossing my fingers that the weather holds out on Sunday. :D:D:D

First ride of the year went well today! The shifter and landing gear felt good. Thanks Ebon for coming all the way out here to ride! :D

I'm crossing my fingers that the weather holds out on Sunday. :D:D:D

No prob bro, sorry I didnt hv more time, but it was good to c u on the road....bike is sharp too!

Doesn't look like I'm going to make it the guy that did my powder coating messed up a lot of the threads where stuff bolts in. my bikes down for a bit. I'm pretty upset.

Not anymore, I fixed it.

Edited by cOoTeR

Doesn't look like I'm going to make it the guy that did my powder coating messed up a lot of the threads were stuff bolts in my bikes down for a bit. I'm pretty upset.

That blows...I've delt with bad powder coating too...and found out it pays to find someone who really knows what they are doing.

Who else wants to come?