Top three things on your bucket list?

buildit

Simple enough, what are the top three things you wanna do before the big nap?

Me?

1. Make a movie or tv show about motorcycling that is actually makes me money.

2. Travel by bike through all of North and South America and maybe the world.

3. Move to the Mountains (Adirondacks or Rockies).

travel the world by motorcycle with my wife

open my own shop / run my own business

buy my father any bike he wants (he already has one he likes, but he has been there so much for me and helped me out so much id like to really give something back to him thats special) id love to get him a brand new ultra classic, thats what he wants, he is just to damn stubborn with his money, will spend money on everyone but himself

1. Find a man who actually loves me for me (and I love in return) and has the patience to put up with me at times. Being compatible on a few other levels would be nice too.

2. Have a house in the country, near a (state/national would be nice) forest, with a lot of land away from others.

3. To actually be happy again and not struggle with stress and pain every day.

1. the one thing i really would like to do more than anything, is to swim with tiger sharks at tiger beach (without a cage)...

http://www.sharkdiver.com/dive-packages/tiger-shark-diving

2. i would like to travel to italy and explore the country

3. ide like to teach my kids (in a few years - dont want any at my age) how to ride so they can enjoy the hobby that we all love

Edited by Steve Butters

you never know when your time is going to be up so start having fun now.

I think I have done some cool shit but I have a lot more to do before my time runs out. Heck I am posting from Bogota right now.

Yeah but if you do it right you need to add new things as you get some accomplished. Technically I will still have items unfinished on my list when I'm dead even if the three above are completed. :D Half the excitement is wanting to do something, the other half is doing it.

1. Find a man who actually loves me for me (and I love in return) and has the patience to put up with me at times. Being compatible on a few other levels would be nice too.

2. Have a house in the country, near a (state/national would be nice) forest, with a lot of land away from others.

3. To actually be happy again and not struggle with stress and pain every day.

Get the house paid for and an AMA level track in the back yard and I'll be that man ;)

Get the house paid for and an AMA level track in the back yard and I'll be that man ;)

If I had money to pay for a house straight out, I wouldn't have a mortgage on the one I currently own and would be paying one on my dream house lol. Besides, I'm a fat chick. Already found out by reading around that guys on OR don't like 'em lol. I am personally comfortable with my body and love my big ass, so I will just keep it to myself :D...and those not on OR lol.

Besides, I'm a fat chick. Already found out by reading around that guys on OR don't like 'em lol. I am personally comfortable with my body and love my big ass, so I will just keep it to myself :D...and those not on OR lol.

Wait a minute, hold up. That does not hold true for all of OR. lol Maybe the guys, but not all of OR. ;)

1. Run the Baja 1000 and complete it. I don't care about being competitive, I just want to conquer the Baja.

2. Get my pilot's license and buy a plane

3. Take like a 2-3 months motorcycle trip across the country and back. I'd like to ride the different famous roads and see the sites without having some time limit that prevents me from stopping where and doing what I want.

1.Since Jerry died I quess I won't be seeing the Grateful Dead again,so much for #1.

2.Ride New Zealand and Australia.

3.Can't think of anything else,and since I hate to see people in pain and stressed,I'll us my third one to hope saralynn518 gets her wish on her #3.

So I dont get the track?

I'll get you this one. That way I wouldn't have to listen to you and your friends having a dick size comparing contest with your bikes. You would win every time. See how thoughtful I am?

ducati-race-track-2.jpg

On second thought, maybe Lego makes one...

• Upvote 1

3.Can't think of anything else,and since I hate to see people in pain and stressed,I'll us my third one to hope saralynn518 gets her wish on her #3.

That is the sweetest thing I have heard in a long time. Thank you...I needed that smiley-hug001.gif

I'll get you this one. That way I wouldn't have to listen to you and your friends having a dick size comparing contest with your bikes. You would win every time. See how thoughtful I am?

ducati-race-track-2.jpg

On second thought, maybe Lego makes one...

It's the thought that counts, and yes you're right I usually do win the size challenge :) . Not gonna lie though, I did lose recently at an OR event godd thing he doesnt post much to rub it in. :(