How did everyones 4th go? Mine was Great!

Beegreenstrings

Other than the fact I am still missing my buddy (Graham), I pulled it together for some much needed relaxation.

We spent Friday night at the lake house at buckeye lake. Spur of the moment Bro-law and I decided we should travel to Cedar point...

Saturday was a wash with the coming of the rain.... blah... Picked up some newish tires and wheels for the ranger. Headed back home from Cbus to receive a phone call from in-law. We are headed up, get your stuff and head this way... OoooK?

Snagged the Fiance and and got a dog sitter lined up and took off. We stayed at the Kalihari resort and went to Cedar Point on Sunday Morning.

It was a great time. My godson still needs to grow a couple of inches. He was tall enough to ride the Iron Dragon and the disaster transport.

Other then a half an hour wait at the disaster transport we did not have to wait much over a quarter hour on anything. It was great. Top Fuel dragster was still a insane wait...

The last ride we rode was the Raptor (my personal favorite). Except for the rail in front of us, looked someone either had a blowout on it or anal bleeding? :nono: It was great. We were line, moving right along. Then it stopped, ride broke down. So everyone jumped out of line. 5 minutes it is back up and running, we are now on the platform and everyone that was in line and left has to wait again... suckers.

The fireworks were great! Kids had fun. Stayed at the resort again. Spent all day on the 4th at the waterpark... woohoo. If only I had a bottle of crown with me... had a 20.00 magarita the size of a fish bowl.... sitting in a hot tub... :D

Funny thing was that, we saw NO bikes? Saw two when we were leaving? Saw the guy in the 4th picture when we were leaving. looked to be a eager beaver chainsaw engine?

We had a great weekend too, I'm exhausted from it.... We just bought a new camper last week and spent the entire 4th weekend camping in Sandusky. We were at Cedar Point / Soak city on Fri., Sat. & Sun., I was burnt out by Mon., so we skipped that day at the park.

mine was great went to Red Bud MX Race in Buchanon michigan watched good motorcross racing all weekend and drank many cold beers!! :D oh and Chad Reed took the overall even though Villipota ran away with the second race so that was good too!!

Worked 12 hours on friday, worked sat also. Sunday we drove down to hook lake and checked out the area down there where we are going camping next month. spent the rest of the day at the in laws. monday we went up to the local fair and spent the day paddle boating and cooking on the grill then went up to watch the fireworks. was a nice relaxing 2 day weekend for once. back to work for 12 again tonight.

The fireworks at Cedar Point were pretty awesome! The average wait for us was in the 15- 45 minute range. The longest wait was at the end of the day in the Millenium Force line. It broke down for a bit, I think the wait was still around 1 hour and 15 minutes. That ride is awesome in the dark!

The Wind Seeker freaked me out, but I have a slight fear of heights. Rode just about all the big rides except the Maveric because it was down.

i trimmed all of our trees and cut one down and chopped firewood.

Went to her brothers wifes aunts for beer and fireworks, Cops show up, threaten everyone with open containers and steal our fireworks.

Went to my fathers for his birthday party. had to deal with my brothers and the wives... nuff said.

Pulled my left hip out of place doing god knows what.

It sucked.

I had an awesome weekend! Rode the bike south and did some camping down around Lewisville, rode on some of the best roads I've ever ridden in Ohio, 255, 260, 26, 537,145. Almost makes me want to move down there!

The fireworks at Cedar Point were pretty awesome! The average wait for us was in the 15- 45 minute range. The longest wait was at the end of the day in the Millenium Force line. It broke down for a bit, I think the wait was still around 1 hour and 15 minutes. That ride is awesome in the dark!

The Wind Seeker freaked me out, but I have a slight fear of heights. Rode just about all the big rides except the Maveric because it was down.

Are you ok?

lets see here it was quite the busy weekend for me

Friday - regain my independence, drink heavily and blackout while attending Kid Cudi/Chip the Ripper concert for free

Saturday - Begin 2 day bachelor party with fishing, swimming, cornhole, fish fry, bars and debauchery

Sunday - Continue debauchery on golf course, the lake, then at my buddies cookout where we blew off lots and lots of class B fireworks. Disaster was averted when a repeater box blew apart and start going awry shooting all directions of bystanders. My dumb ass decides to grab a tarp from my truck to be the hero and save people from getting hit. I survived somehow. First time in 5 years of doing this we've ever had a catastrophic failure of that nature. I was not happy when they wanted to continue blowing off the rest

Monday - finally sober up just to prepare to drink more at my dads boat. cookout, jet ski, tube all day then take the boat out to watch the fireworks.

Needless to say it was an amazing weekend and my liver hurts too much to hit up my normal $2 tuesday

When were you there? Did you see the fight at the Maverick? :rolleyes:

That line was insane! It was packed all weekend. We kept going back by it to see if it was getting any shorter... Then a fight broke out from a couple tards bumping into each other in the corral. Really, I thought that was part of being in the people corrals?

When were you there? Did you see the fight at the Maverick? :rolleyes:

That line was insane! It was packed all weekend. We kept going back by it to see if it was getting any shorter... Then a fight broke out from a couple tards bumping into each other in the corral. Really, I thought that was part of being in the people corrals?

I was there on Sunday. Yeah, I always thought that grazing hot chicks boobs and butts "accidentally" was part of the people corral game. The sign by the Maveric's entrance said the ride was down, so we didn't even bother with it.