Bought this today!!

flounder

Nice House !!!

What was the price if you don't mind me asking?

It was a short sale. The house itself has a 1.5 acre yard and a neighbor on one side. Behind it and on the other side is all field.. It needs all new paint, carpet, and ill put down hardwood on the entire first floor.

Ill probably have about 15K in it in upgrades. Luckily home depot was running specials on the 4th and I picked up all new stainless steel appliances for 2500 delivered.

All Stainless

Double door fridge with icemaker in door and bottom drawer freezer

Flat top stove

Dishwasher

Underhanging Microwave

They were also running a special on Behr paint. $5 off per gallon or $20 off per 5 gallon can, so I picked up 13 Gallon. :)

Daddy needed space to shoot in his backyard. :)

Houses are a money pit its always something. Nice looking place.

I wish I could shoot at my place I have an acre, but I have neighbors on three sides. We shoot at my wife's uncles house about two miles away.

Edited by crb

Nice place Flounder, how long are you renting it from the bank?

I have done the ownership thing on 3 homes over the yrs., never again. I am doing the rental thing at a brand new condo complex, oh what a refief it is.

No more cutting grass (2 acres), no more clearing snow and ice (180 ft driveway). No more repairs coming out of my pocket, and $1000 less a month.

My wife and I still can't figure out why we waited so long.

Have fun, and everyone ride safe out there.

Greg

Great looking house, plenty of property!

Short sales are a PITA, no joke. For all parties involved.

We really wanted one house, but the bank would not budge $1 on the short sale. Short sales are a PITA just as 6 siblings trying to sell their childhood home. They didn't want to budge either and still had the house for sale a year after we bought this house and they were like $20,000 under our offer. I hate buying houses.

Fixed it hope that's better. Stupid smart phones.

Edited by crb

We felt wanted one house, but the bank would not budge $1 on the short sale. It was a PITA just as much so as 6 children trying to sell their childhood home. They didn't want to budge either and still has the house for sale a year after we bought this house and they were like $20,000 under our offer. I hate buying houses.

Wut?

Make sure you get a Dixie Chopper 0 turn, obviouslly.

Nice place man, very jealous of the land. I need to get out of the burbs into the country asap and get my pull barn built because I have way too many toys and the amount I spend in storage a year would pay for the barn in about 2 years.,