2011 Meet N Greet. 7/31/2011. Pig Iron. Cbus.

jagr

I want to check this out...I've been itching to get out on the bike for a few weeks. I gotta figure out how to get the wheelchair there. Anyone happen to be driving there who is willing to pick up my chair in the Galloway/Hilliard area?? If not, I'll have to stay on the bike. :rolleyes:

Anyone wanna go on a little ride before/after the meet? Maybe take the "long shortcut" there?

I might be up for a ride after the meet

Hope everyone has a good time. I was going to try to make it but my arm hurts too bad and I'm on too many drugs to be driving.

Please, please, please, be careful and to always stay focused! You don't want to go through this shit!

Hope everyone has a good time. I was going to try to make it but my arm hurts too bad and I'm on too many drugs to be driving.

Please, please, please, be careful and to always stay focused! You don't want to go through this shit!

We'll have more. Hope you heal up quick.

If any of you Marysville riders, (or those riders passing through) want to meet up, and ride with me, I will be at Dunhams and Lowes parking lot (right off of 36, and 2 blocks from 33, across the street from a gas station)

I will be at Dunham's at 11:00, gassed and ready.

I will be Leaving at 11:15

I will be going the semi-back way, it takes about 50 minutes, (going google maps speed limit) instead of the normal 30 minutes, so it isn't a big detour or anything. It keeps us off of 33, and half of 270. It is a very easy ride, speed limit in some sections is either 40 or 45, I don't remember offhand. You are encouraged to ride your own pace, and nobody will get left behind. Basically, it's just a chance to ride down there together. So, if you want some company riding down there, be at Dunham's parking lot at 11:00.

My bike is extremely easy to recognize, and you won't be able to miss it. Black Busa with luggage...Easy..but send me a PM if you have any questions

See you guys tomorrow!

Bike

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd119/danballa/Black%20BUSA/IMG_0087.jpg

Route

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Lowe%27s,+Marysville,+OH&daddr=40.2842813,-83.1536959+to:40.210068,-83.138412+to:Hard+Rd+to:5295+N+High+St,+Columbus,+OH+43214&hl=en&ll=40.153687,-83.151398&spn=0.354775,0.727158&sll=40.222665,-83.199806&sspn=0.177207,0.363579&geocode=FZr4ZQIdb1YI-yGbNP72YD2SOw%3BFXmwZgId4SwL-ym30Tcd5uU4iDFp1QvrD-TwUQ%3BFZSOZQIdlGgL-ykZrXlbk-44iDG2syAeQ1h1kg%3BFYkwZAIdBOgL-w%3BFVRtYwId4zgN-yndDqnT7Yw4iDFLmW-dv8EKVg&mra=dpe&mrsp=1&sz=12&via=1,2&z=11

:busa:

Thanks for throwin a party on my birthday :D, to bad I probably won't make it :(

I'm on call, Sunday is usually a busy on-call day but if things seem slow, I may try and stop out for a few.

Anyone riding over from the west side of town?? Still looking for someone to ride with.
Brian do you still need someone to drive your chair?

Did this get worked out or did you still need a lift?

It'd be great if you could ride the bike over.

Let me know.

Brian do you still need someone to drive your chair?

YES! That's kinda the only thing holding me back from showing up...b/c I would be stuck on the bike.

Did this get worked out or did you still need a lift?

It'd be great if you could ride the bike over.

Let me know.

I got your PM. Texting you now!