Saturday Ride: 11/5/11 Temp~60

NinjaDoc

Planning on riding this saturday if weather holds good, Prediction of touching 60 by noon. As of now about 4-5 riders are a maybe based on the weather. Will update the route as soon as possible. Will be good twisty roads to make up about 3+ hour ride.

Meet will prolly be at bolivar, might change if not much riders from that area.

Time of start will be 11:30 like last time, helps temp to go up and road to warm up as well. Pace will be reasonable sporty not manic

Last saturday we rode at low 50s, surprisingly it was okay even for me who absolutely cant stand cold. Good layers and we had a wonderful ride.

Ask josh he will say "turtle neck baby" :D

UPDATES:

Route: http://g.co/maps/msys8

Time: Meet at bolivar by 11:30 am kick stand by 11:45 am

Akron area folks meets at sheetz in howe ave at 10:50am i guess,

Youngstown area folks: canfeild BP station 9:40am

Edited by NinjaDoc

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had on Under Armour heatgear pants and shirt. Textile Jacket, Sweatshirt, Shift Jeans, Cold weather gloves (first time using them and am in love) Long Socks, and my ninja mask. Had I remembered to put the liner in the jacket I would've been perfect

What did everyone wear last time? I usually feel pretty good, except for my fingers which get pretty cold no matter when when it drops below 60*

i have raynaud's phenomenon as well, any temp below 65 my hands turn blue, I spent relative most money on my gloves :) ( bought these some time back when it was on sale or something i guess http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/held-freezer-glove) real good plus i put some hand warmer packets in them and it helped real good even at 45 degree.

Hope you and fazersniper lotgod makes it out this time, dont have u guys on video :D

i wore two layers of sweaters inside to survive

mike might come from akron if he is okay with the cold, may be holly as well if she can sit on the bike :p

cool let me know if the akron people want to meet up and jump on 8s to 77

ohhh you getting a SG?

thanks to our awesome forum member TenTwelve, I now have a gift card to rent a Harley that needs used before the end of November so its my excuse to finally try a Street Glide!

I may be ok.. im going to go out today and sit on it to see how i feel.. Its getting better. Im off rt 8 on Gorge blvd. the closer it gets we will find a meet up place.

just let me know...im off steels corners

thanks to our awesome forum member TenTwelve, I now have a gift card to rent a Harley that needs used before the end of November so its my excuse to finally try a Street Glide!

that was supposed to be mine, you big jerk! wahhhhhhh

that was supposed to be mine, you big jerk! wahhhhhhh

but then you'd have to ride the street, whens the last time you did that :p

not counting a scooter, but then I guess a Harley is just a huge scooter with a cluth :D