Saturday Ride: 11/5/11 Temp~60

NinjaDoc

Hey i'm in:wheelchair:. So which route is it gonna be? Doc's a bit more twisty like last week or Link's that looks to be more relaxed or spirited depending on your right hand? I'm leaning towards the twisty side of life. Holy Jingle Balls........It's gonna be a chilly morning:brrr:. http://www.accuweather.com/us/oh/bolivar/44612/forecast-hourly.asp?fday=3 >>>>>>> Turtle Neck Baby <<<<<<<<

some Columbus riders might join us if we are doing links route, i guess we might as well do it and that gives more riders to enjoy the last few days.

dont worry jerry i think its gonna feel much more warmer with bright sun outside it will be a beautiful ride

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If my vote matters at all I'm leaning towards 646 route and tryin to keep up with Jerry

, that was my favorite part of the ride last week

Me:rolleyes:. I'm an old fart on a 2 cylinder Honda.I was scrubbing in some new tires.Ya ... you can cook pretty good on that road.

Me:rolleyes:. I'm an old fart on a 2 cylinder Honda.I was scrubbing in some new tires.Ya ... you can cook pretty good on that road.

Hands down that part of the ride was the best! I'm weird and actually quicker when I'm following someone but once I get separated from following lines i get so slow

Don't know your plans but if you come to millersburg. This would be a good route 62-520-514-62-60-541-77 I would be turning around at 77 you northern guys head north via 77 or something. If you haven't been on 520-60-541 its pretty twisty

i posted a poll, one route even wins by one vote we choose it :) will decide by tomorrow evening :D sorry about the confusion, both look tempting. Once i saw the roads in google map both look so nice

Edited by NinjaDoc

Well, i haven't ridden since July since my bike has been out of commission. I'm considering fixing her over the winter and convert to dedicated track bike. In the interim I've been stir crazy with the relatively warmer weather. I'm contemplating picking up a new bike. There are a few left over 2011 at the dealer at good prices.

If things work out, I may try to join you guys. I'd probably take a slower pace due to engine break-in and trying to get used to a new steed. If possible I'll try to show up in Bolivar.

Lot of ifs...

Well, i haven't ridden since July since my bike has been out of commission. I'm considering fixing her over the winter and convert to dedicated track bike. In the interim I've been stir crazy with the relatively warmer weather. I'm contemplating picking up a new bike. There are a few left over 2011 at the dealer at good prices.

If things work out, I may try to join you guys. I'd probably take a slower pace due to engine break-in and trying to get used to a new steed. If possible I'll try to show up in Bolivar.

Lot of ifs...

I'm sure your engine break in pace is faster then my normal pace. You'll be fine.

Ah more riders to meet nice, lot of if are okay, when we count 12 riders 6 show up that's how it always is :)

Sorry about the polls, not able to add to this thread hence new thread, vote and let's get it over with. Once again sorry for confusion in the last minute.

I vote Doc's route........But I will take Link's offer to party down that way next season..............Deal Link???

Absolutely... I mainly try and hit these roads on my way home from SE Ohio, sometimes on my way down.

Don't know your plans but if you come to millersburg. This would be a good route 62-520-514-62-60-541-77 I would be turning around at 77 you northern guys head north via 77 or something. If you haven't been on 520-60-541 its pretty twisty

I had to leave some of the good roads out, I only had 3.5 hours to work with from Bolivar and back.

I really wanted to include 541 and 60 South of Warsaw, but again, time was an issue.

Besides being that close to the back roads of Salt Fork, and the section of 22 between 285 and Cadiz would be a must for me, then who knows where else...:nono:

yea if i remember to add my liner to my jacket im sure i'll be completely warm this time around.

I shoulda rode the bike in to work this morning and left it here so i didnt have to deal with the slab. I'm debating bringing the trailer home and trailering it here tomorrow but get the feeling ill be far too lazy for that

wish i had a trailer, may be each region shud collect fund and buy big trailers.

Would be fun, like youngstown area OR trailer coming in with all our bikes to bolivar, cleveland area trailer etc :)

if nothing would give different subject for video

wish i had a trailer, may be each region shud collect fund and buy big trailers.

Would be fun, like youngstown area OR trailer coming in with all our bikes to bolivar, cleveland area trailer etc :)

if nothing would give different subject for video

Here you go Doc:crackpipe:. http://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-48-White-Enclosed-Trailer-Racing-Toy-Hauler-Nice-/290585415233?pt=Trailers&hash=item43a83d8e41