Saturday Ride: 11/5/11 Temp~60

NinjaDoc

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahha too tempting to click the link, but gonna stay away as i promised myself hahah

dayum lotgod is out again, so jerry do we met at canfeild and take the back roads to bolivar? there is BP gas station right off the exit from 11. we can meet around 9:30ish?

I've got good news and bad news. My contourHD showed up today and I ghetto rigged a "mount" to work with my gopro mount, I'm hoping it holds up but if not it luckily comes with a tether for less worries

The bad news is while testing the mount riding around the neighborhood, my shoulder was in severe pain. Its been hurting all week but figured it would go away by now so theres a chance I may not be able to go

hahha too tempting to click the link, but gonna stay away as i promised myself hahah

dayum lotgod is out again, so jerry do we met at canfeild and take the back roads to bolivar? there is BP gas station right off the exit from 11. we can meet around 9:30ish?

Yes ... I will meet you at BP at 9:30.Back roads good.Will text you in am if something comes up.If you don't here from me and I don't show I died:rolleyes:.

I've got good news and bad news. My contourHD showed up today and I ghetto rigged a "mount" to work with my gopro mount, I'm hoping it holds up but if not it luckily comes with a tether for less worries

The bad news is while testing the mount riding around the neighborhood, my shoulder was in severe pain. Its been hurting all week but figured it would go away by now so theres a chance I may not be able to go

BumERRRRRR!!:cry:

BumERRRRRR!!:cry:
No matter what happens just ride tomorrow it's gonna be worth it I promise, and prolly the last best day to ride

more than likely I'm gonna give it a go, I just need to be mindful of how I sleep so I don't sleep on it and make it worse

Coshocton 520 ride :) I no its a haul but will be a blast

i want to do coshocton ride too :( havent been there at all, but as of now it seems more are leaning towards 646 route.

one thing for sure, if we ever pull off a dream ride 2012 the route is coshocton for sure :D

ok akron people and those traveling down 271 lets meet up at circle K off the Steels Corners Exit on 8 South (that way we can gas up). Anyone know a back way to the DQ in Boliver so we can avoid the yawns of 77S....

Joe?

I'm not going to make it.. I forgot about my mother in laws plans to have the fam go to lunch for her birthday. I'm sorry guys.. :( be safe and have fun.

i was waiting for a post like this to pop up :(

holly rideeeeeeeeeeeee the rule says laws doesnt count

I just got home from a pretty long day at work... if the GF or I wake up tomorrow, I'll show, but if we end up sleeping in, well, she deserves it and I have a million things to get done anyway. I'll post up in the AM if I'm going to head down or not.

I just got home from a pretty long day at work... if the GF or I wake up tomorrow, I'll show, but if we end up sleeping in, well, she deserves it and I have a million things to get done anyway. I'll post up in the AM if I'm going to head down or not.

Come on Josh, ur the star now .. Come and make it fun for all

Edited by NinjaDoc