Saturday Ride: 11/5/11 Temp~60

NinjaDoc

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

up at 5:30 in the morning and still able to make a 11 am meet?

i would sleep right through it

Haha all my rides I am sleep deprived But I still make it no matter what, I can sleep all I want in winter which is literally 10 days away, every shud be out riding any day they get, right?

Is that too early Jerry? I hope others show up at bolivar, we slab for near 1:45 hours to reach there, ault don't wait for any one in Akron for long,head down to bolivar we will meet there

Im in akron now... I hope someone else shows up because I only looked up directions to here

back home, no incidents. Maaaaaan it was too cold for me, alz heimer and imprez truly enjoyed it seems, they were having wide grins after 646, what a route!! Wah Wah! , 20 mph curves back to back. Too technical for a nooby like me plus non stop shivering of body doesnt help at all.

Back home from Doc's Popsicle 250. I do believe he found his temperature/pain limit today. Good ride but less traffic in some spots would have been better. Ya Doc...........646 is a good time. I hope these new tires stick better when it is warmer out.Slid them a couple times without warning and once when I biffed a turn and chopped the throttle mid-turn.Nice meeting you Bam Bam and imprez55.

Sounds like this was a good ride.

Doc you did not find your limit yet, you could still ride...right?:)

I had a solo ride today on most of the route I posted earlier in this thread...gonna hit it again in the morning...:D

link u da beaast, cant even imagine getting out again. hey link if u riding tomorrow again do the 646, bolivar >212> 151> 250>646>43>164>212>bolivar worth the ride

i am blasted, by the time we reached DQ i was shivering, was trying so hard to keep a straight face but i think jerry noticed, he had a face like "u wanna go back?" :lol:

so damn impossible for an equator dweller like me, my only regret is i didnt whip out the gopro and shoot imprez and bambam, nice to meet both of ya guys. Would have been a good addition to my ohio riders video album.

i wouldnt have got out from inside DQ if bambam didnt go out and start the bike and wait for the OR.net to get moving hahaha

Nice meeting you guys today - thanks for letting me tag along for a while.

I was wearing a Synergy heated jacket and gloves so the cold wasn't an issue - but I had to get back early anyway, so split off from the group in Scio and headed up the 'other' part of 646.

See you all again soon.

(I was beginning to wonder if Nivin had changed his mind about riding when he was hiding in the [warm cozy] Dairy Queen)

Truth is we were thinking u guys were coming back in, plus it was nice inside :) that short break helped me tide over, now drinking hot tai soup still shivering hahaha

To be honest I thought the accent was your cold morning joke, then after a while I realized dayum he is for real.

Jerry, impreZ What gear were u going thru the *646, i use body weight a lot to steer ,Today it was so frozen cudnt do it, I find it so hard to steer with just counter steer alone*:(

U guys were so smooth and ripping it

Edited by NinjaDoc

Sounds like this was a good ride.

Doc you did not find your limit yet, you could still ride...right?:)

I had a solo ride today on most of the route I posted earlier in this thread...gonna hit it again in the morning...:D

I gotta give the Doc some props :bow:.We had not even left Canfeild yet..Just having fueled up.1 1/2 hrs. just to get to B-var ahead of us.He had the look of fear on his face of what was to be:eek:.I don't think that he even wanted to come out of the gas station.He got out his phone and checked for posts....I said Doc...Do you want to bail? He said no,it would not look good if I don't show..I have a commitment.People may be there waiting...He did not bail and found his limits as we all have. How cold was he??????? He could not even turn his camera on :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:!!

Nice meeting you guys today - thanks for letting me tag along for a while.

I was wearing a Synergy heated jacket and gloves so the cold wasn't an issue - but I had to get back early anyway, so split off from the group in Scio and headed up the 'other' part of 646.

See you all again soon.

(I was beginning to wonder if Nivin had changed his mind about riding when he was hiding in the [warm cozy] Dairy Queen)

Nice meeting you as well. Would be nice of you you to maybe show us around your backyard as you called it.....As long as the price of admission is not too high............A toll ?? I beleive you called it...and yes I think you are correct.Doc did not want to come out and play.