Saturday Ride: 11/5/11 Temp~60

NinjaDoc

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, next season ride with us when ever the madmax core team is not ripping them street. I we find time to talk I can may be even try to pick up some riding tips and also learn that accent, Indian accent sux need to develop something neutral :D

Jerry I think u were really pushing it yesterday to make it fun for imprez

But thx for the compliment anyways I just rode because I thought people were coming, if they posted earlier about bail we could have bailed and did 164 646 in the afternoon time, but goOd we made the slab or else imprez would have been mad at us for the rest of his life :D

Sure, next season ride with us when ever the madmax core team is not ripping them street. I we find time to talk I can may be even try to pick up some riding tips and also learn that accent, Indian accent sux need to develop something neutral :D

But thx for the compliment anyways I just rode because I thought people were coming, if they posted earlier about bail we could have bailed and did 164 646 in the afternoon time, but goOd we made the slab or else imprez would have been mad at us for the rest of his life :D

I hope imprez made it home ok.Check engine light came on after gassing up in Lisbon.Made a quick check..nothing obvious,ran ok he said.Gave the thumbs up where he peeled off on 14 in Salem.Feel bad now..should have hung with him a while longer.He did say that he was expecting a little more so I turned it up a little.If that youngster wants anymore...he is gonna have to hook up with the CORE guys :). That's about all this old man and old bike had :D...Maybe:rolleyes:. Bad ... you missed a good run on 646...You would have liked the bottom part.

You guys still have time today, 30/60 intersection (Hayesville, Marathon Station), I will be there around 11:30...come on over, I have to slab almost the same distance as you "Youngstown Area Folks" to get there...:D

Bad ... you missed a good run on 646...You would have liked the bottom part.

what section of it did we do last week? The whole length of 646 is on my list of must do roads come next season. Between the hangover, the 38* temp for an hour of slab and my shoulder being in pain I figured it was better I sat this one out before something bad happened. Too many signs of me not being 100% to mess with. Definitely could've used a good ride like that though

I've heard that about brian.

:lol: i'll cut you

You guys still have time today, 30/60 intersection (Hayesville, Marathon Station), I will be there around 11:30...come on over, I have to slab almost the same distance as you "Youngstown Area Folks" to get there...:D

i would love to, but too weak after yesterdays fiasco :( my season pretty much done

It was good meeting you Al Z. Heimer, bambam and NinjaDoc! It was a good last ride (especially 646), I just wish the temps would have been more like today; would have made the slab a little more tolerable. I saw a lot more bikes out yesterday than I thought I would, especially on the way home. A little bit poor of a showing from OR though :(, I was hoping to meet a couple more

Jerry, impreZ What gear were u going thru the *646, i use body weight a lot to steer ,Today it was so frozen cudnt do it, I find it so hard to steer with just counter steer alone*:(

I was using 3rd and 4th mostly; practicing upshifts while still leaned over. There were a lot of houses around so I didn't want to make it too obnoxious going through the whole upper rev range in 2nd (or being too obvious for that one cop haha).

But thx for the compliment anyways I just rode because I thought people were coming, if they posted earlier about bail we could have bailed and did 164 646 in the afternoon time, but goOd we made the slab or else imprez would have been mad at us for the rest of his life

Haha, I would have been a little upset to ride all that way just to ride back (since I didn't know the route). bambam might have been able to teach me a couple roads in his "territory" for a small toll though :rolleyes:

I hope imprez made it home ok.Check engine light came on after gassing up in Lisbon.Made a quick check..nothing obvious,ran ok he said.Gave the thumbs up where he peeled off on 14 in Salem.Feel bad now..should have hung with him a while longer.He did say that he was expecting a little more so I turned it up a little.If that youngster wants anymore...he is gonna have to hook up with the CORE guys :). That's about all this old man and old bike had :D...Maybe:rolleyes:. Bad ... you missed a good run on 646...You would have liked the bottom part.

I made it home just fine, no other developments with it. I probably wont be able to really look at it for a while. I am just guessing but since that was the first full tank I have ran through it, it might not like the 87 octane I was putting in it. I put some 89 in it when I filled up around my house, so if its majically better after the next tank, I know why. You were smooth enough through the turns, I'm sure you had some more left, those tires probably didn't help either!