Submit your calendar images

Casper

its in the paperwork when you buy the bike. i think page 3 half way down. wife had to sign to. I think the paperwork its the same form ducati uses as well.

usually they give you the first tshirt you "have to wear" then after that you gotta pay 30% above what a normal tshirt cost for one with there branding on it.

i just consider it membership dues to be in the cool guy club

"like"

its in the paperwork when you buy the bike. i think page 3 half way down. wife had to sign to. I think the paperwork its the same form ducati uses as well.

usually they give you the first tshirt you "have to wear" then after that you gotta pay 30% above what a normal tshirt cost for one with there branding on it.

i just consider it membership dues to be in the cool guy club

:lol:

I have had problems posting pictures for a while. Everytime I pick a picture from my computer to download manager says it failed or I have exceded more allowed amount of 447 k something like that. It will show me all my attachments and it is just one picture. Am I doing something wrong or is the forum settings?

Nick

I have had problems posting pictures for a while. Everytime I pick a picture from my computer to download manager says it failed or I have exceded more allowed amount of 447 k something like that. It will show me all my attachments and it is just one picture. Am I doing something wrong or is the forum settings?

Nick

Not sure without seeing the image.

I highly recommend www.imgur.com. One of my favorite image hosting sites.

• 3 weeks later...

I'll submit a few, but need to have Kyle Hunter who is a member on here approve, but here are my entries..

The idea in my mind was 3/4 fold. 1) I'm a member of course, but these were shot by Kyle who is a member also. 2) Mid-Ohio is the location and combined with the fact that some are the actual school bikes, it kinda makes a full circle. 3) Mid-Ohio school is a sponsor also. 4) Reuben is a sponsor also!

Mid-O1.jpg

Mid-O4.jpg

Mid-O2.jpg

Mid-O3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...