Submit your calendar images

Casper

This is probably my favorite one in my collection:

04302011590.jpg

Here is the only picture of the Coshocton ride last (2010) June that I got. Feel free to crop it or edit plates out etc how you want.:

06272010348.jpg

I also love mechanical pictures, so here are a bunch that I have taken in order of my preference:

05212011649.jpg

05242011650.jpg

04032010306.jpg

04032010308.jpg

This one is my sig from Seattle this summer.

picture.php?albumid=1306&pictureid=15055

This one's gonna be tricky for me to get hold of my buddies friend for permission so this one's pending.

picture.php?albumid=1306&pictureid=15057

This one's from a ride in Dresden with Hutch 1000rr and cbr brent

picture.php?albumid=1238&pictureid=15059

Edited by Jst2fst

When are you picking the pic for each month? And are you going to open a poll of the pictures of your choosing for everyone to pick their favorites or is it up to the admin/mods?

Or have you not thought that far out yet? Doesn't matter to me one way or another, just curious.

Is there a form you sign when you buy a HD that says that you'll always have their gear on your body when you ride?

I've often thought about a sticker for my car (or helmet) that says "I didn't buy the bike so I could wear the T-shirts".

;)

its in the paperwork when you buy the bike. i think page 3 half way down. wife had to sign to. I think the paperwork its the same form ducati uses as well.

usually they give you the first tshirt you "have to wear" then after that you gotta pay 30% above what a normal tshirt cost for one with there branding on it.

i just consider it membership dues to be in the cool guy club