Submit your calendar images

Casper

You submit a photo to this thread. I (and probably others) will pick our favorite for each month to create the calendar image. An example is attached to this post. Each month will have one or more images. I will generally lean towards images that have something to do with the month. For instance, if you get a pic of Cupid on your bike and post it up, I'll probably use it for February.

Rules:

- Anyone can submit a photo, but it must be their photo (or at least have the rights to use it).

- Anything motorcycle related is fair game.

- Images are to be posted in this thread.

- Images must be at least 800x600, preferably larger. The bigger the better, or so I've heard.

- Images must be work safe.

- No advertisements please.

Disclaimer: By submitting a photo, you're acknowledging you have the rights to use the photograph (it ain't stolen, you shot it), and you're giving Ohio Riders the right to use it as we see fit.

PS: Yeah, I tried this before but in contest form. I screwed the pooch on that one. New year, new way of picking the photos. The contest idea just didn't work well.

Updates:

- Please post the full-size pic in this thread. I'm not going to ask people for larger versions.

- I will be deleting pictures from this thread which don't meet the rules above.