Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

He was Officially coming when I said he was coming, he just didnt know it yet.

Meh. I still don't know ifn I want to share a cabin with you brah. You have issues as I will list below:

1. the whole cabin will smell like steamed broccoli all weekend due to your insatiable sex addiction.

2. Gump is gonna hear Sasquatch noises all weekend due to your insatiable sex addiction.

3. There will be jello bath residue everywhere due to your insatiable sex addiction.

4. I will probably slip in a pool of cinnamon lube due to your girls insatiable sex addiction.

Somebody hook a brother up with! :D

Meh. I still don't know ifn I want to share a cabin with you brah. You have issues as I will list below:

1. the whole cabin will smell like steamed broccoli all weekend due to your insatiable sex addiction.

2. Gump is gonna hear Sasquatch noises all weekend due to your insatiable sex addiction.

3. There will be jello bath residue everywhere due to your insatiable sex addiction.

4. I will probably slip in a pool of cinnamon lube due to your girls insatiable sex addiction.

I don't no but it sounds like a good time to me

• Upvote 1

If your serious we can squeeze another guy in our room on a roll away if you want it.

You, sir, are wrong.

She likes the cherry stuff now and not the cinnamon. ;)

• Upvote 1

I do haz a sad knowing there's no way this cabin will equal the epicness of our mirrored suite from the last Gap trip

Mirrored HONEYMOON Suite you mean.

This place better have a waffle maker.

Well ladies are coming so guess we will have a waffle maker. :D

hey Jagr I can help you put miles on those!!!
U still goin jon? U better get on the ball and find some wheels

Preach on it TallTim!

CarSlut. If you don't find a ride by then and I haven't sold it yet the scooter is yours to ride. :cool: