Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap -- June 7-10, 2012

Casper

I'm home, didn't ride with anyone. Nor did I stop by the cabins or firepit on Saturday, but I was riding all the roads. Passed a group of ya'll sitting at the gap store a little after 11 this morning. Had 4 bikes on a trailer. I was riding from 28 and turned onto 129 for my rainy gap pass.

Why didn't you come hang out? Did you have a good time?

Anyone here today? Bored with the off and on rain and wet roads. I'll am probably going to hang out at the grill later with Chandler.

Chris

I'm staying all week. U?

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

Why didn't you come hang out? Did you have a good time?

I had a blast, I was only there a day so wanted to get all the riding in I could. Met up with my father and we stayed at the Tuskeegee motel on Sat. night. Ended up doing about 300 miles Sat didn't get back in until about 8 and was wore out.

I suppose it's really just a day trip for me, I should be going over there more often...Though this trip was a bit expensive ;)

Got home at 8:15 I have no back brakes found out when I hit the exit ramp for here didn't have them all week. because thursday I had wheeler bleed them I had a little brake now I have none sound like a rear brake upgrade oh casper I got the NC sign taged and the flats the other sign was to wet today. casper pic are upload to my profile from last night. It was nice to meet everyone who showed up.

Edited by wht_scorpion

Chm had a great idea. Next year on the first night, we'll have an hour or two long meet and greet type thing. That way folks can meet and find someone to ride with.

Still considering getting that house for next year?

I got home around 5:30 this afternoon. Ended up riding almost 1800 miles in 5 days. It was nice meeting some new faces. Pauly, Brian, Matt, Todd & Mike. it was great riding with you Friday. North Georgia has some nice roads. Brian & Pauly thanks for saving my trip.

I'm staying all week. U?

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

I leave at 11 AM tomorrow. If the weather is good when I wake up, I will be riding up the gap twice before I depart.

Chris

Just got home. Great time, good bubbies, great rides, amazing scenery, still hungover, and it was nice meeting new faces. I'm looking forward to next year already. Excellent event.

Just got home. Great time, good bubbies, great rides, amazing scenery, still hungover, and it was nice meeting new faces. I'm looking forward to next year already. Excellent event.
hey gump check out the pic in my profile of the dragon from last night.

sorry to hear about your mishap, Pauly. Glad you made it home without a towtruck. Just goes to show you that you don't know how stupid other drivers are, until they suddenly show you.

+1. Glad you were able to finish the trip home Pauly. I couldn't believe it when Ben told us.

In a related story.. some vandal must have took a blowtorch to my tires because they have some weird blistering and discoloration going on, someone also must have gone thru my bags because some clothes are missing, the food down there must not be cooked right because I had a headache and nausea Sat and Sun morn and there are pics and videos showing up up with a guy that looks alot like me with random girls dancing on him... my dad is gonna have some explaining to do because I seem to have a twin down there. :nono:

• Upvote 2

Two other things I learned... This new guy "Turnone" well his name is fitting because turn one is likely the last time you will have sight of him till the stop. Damn.

And two, I seem to be the only one who stayed off the web and took a vacation, you bubbies is hooked to them phones. :lol: