What i did in guns.

kawi kid

Latest acquisition is a Kavod "Bet" 5.56 with some nice mod's:

Kavod Two-Stage Trigger, MAGPUL MOE RVG, Ambidextrous Safety Selector, MAGPUL B.A.D. lever, H2 Heavy Carbine Buffer upgrade, Stag compensator.

gallery_14290_1409_236735.jpg

gallery_14290_1409_160043.jpg

Latest acquisition is a Kavod "Bet" 5.56 with some nice mod's:

Kavod Two-Stage Trigger, MAGPUL MOE RVG, Ambidextrous Safety Selector, MAGPUL B.A.D. lever, H2 Heavy Carbine Buffer upgrade, Stag compensator.

gallery_14290_1409_236735.jpg

gallery_14290_1409_160043.jpg

Are you sure you have enough rail? I think you may need more.. LOL...

• Upvote 2

We had a rather large class yesterday. I'm still beat. Maybe I'm getting old? I think I stood from 6 am to 8 pm. I never sat down to even eat lunch. I would say the second string of shooters we had were one of the most accurate shooters we had in a class so far in 8 months. I did shoot one guys HK and I can't remember the other guys obscure subcompact I shot. Both shot really well. Never had shot an HK before and I have to say the accuracy surprised me.

foolishly picked up a new host for a new toy that won't be here for probably fucking ever. that obsession over, now on the hunt for 300blk AR pistol build components. i'm having a hard time finding decent quality "bang for the buck" deals for the build. come on, i need the bottom to fall out from the AR market already. too bad it will probably never happen for 300blk

I'm becoming a big fan of this tacti-cool thing. My Supernova Tactical for this gently-used (likely <100 rounds through it) Beretta A303 Special Trap.

post-12300-0-78783100-1396554529_thumb.j

Edited by C-bus

I am going to hunt some paper this weekend. Not sure, maybe.

Size contrast with a Kel Tec

gallery_10768_1178_15257.jpg

I have the same gun with a deer legal barrel, I'd sell for the right money. I'm not losing my hearing hunting with the bastard.

What is deer legal size in Ohio? 5+?

Yes, from front of cylinder. And .357 magnum or bigger. U can actually use a full size 1911. I'd swear years ago it was 6". my redhawk I think is ten. Have you shot it yet? Wear earplugs under your earmuffs. They is LOUD.

Edited by Gump

Yes, from front of cylinder. And .357 magnum or bigger. U can actually use a full size 1911. I'd swear years ago it was 6". my redhawk I think is ten. Have you shot it yet? Wear earplugs under your earmuffs. They is LOUD.

This is a 5 1/2.  I would imagine it could drop a deer at 75+ yards with the right loads.

I've fired a a few different 44 mags.  I am trying to get to the range this weekend.  All I have are some crappy Blazer 44 mag rounds.  I need to find some hot +P ammo for the full experience.

• Casper unpinned this topic