What i did in guns.

kawi kid

I'm becoming a big fan of this tacti-cool thing. My Supernova Tactical for this gently-used (likely <100 rounds through it) Beretta A303 Special Trap.

Tried it out at the trap fields this weekend. I was really amazed at how well it shot. Hit 91/100 first time out. For me, that's a great day.

• 2 weeks later...

Took the day off and tried skeet for the first time. I've been shooting recreational trap for 25 years, but never shot skeet. What a game! I shot seven rounds and scored anywhere from a low of 9 to a high of 18/25 with 15 being mode. I chose to use my 26 inch Citori with an extended IC on the bottom and skeet up top. Capped it off with a $207 speeding ticket. My bad.

I used to shoot cylinder bore or skeet tubes and #9 shot when shooting skeet.  It a fairly close game compared to other clay sports and you don't need the long distance hitting power of larger shot.  Where did you go that they have it, a buddy of mine wants to give it a try?

I used to shoot cylinder bore or skeet tubes and #9 shot when shooting skeet. It a fairly close game compared to other clay sports and you don't need the long distance hitting power of larger shot. Where did you go that they have it, a buddy of mine wants to give it a try?

I went to Blackwing in Deleware. It's a good learning environment as they showed me how to work the equipment and let me shoot without an audience.

lol at Madcatt, SHHH that is a SECRET!!!

Yes JBOT mine are from the group buy, I did not need the Sherriff sign off though.

i submitted my form 4 near end of sept (no sheriff sig) since that's when i got the paperwork.  when did you submit yours?

• Casper unpinned this topic