WTF O.R aka casper

gixxie750

Max I still like you. You at least can keep posting fun things for me to lol at. One day maybe u will get a real bike for me to show you how to ride.

Oh please. I dont have self esteem issues like you do Brandon. You're not gonna get me with that nonsense. I dont care about your mad ninja riding skillz and I dont need a little forum full of ego fellating nut swingers to validate me. You are still a two faced little bitch.

This thread is why I will never buy parts from gixxie. If you can't control your self in a public forum how can you any other time. Are you one of those who throw tools because something isn't going right? Learn to keep your cool for more than a few months try a few years and see if things change.

Edited by snot

brandon what's this I hear about you guys bragging about "ramming" guys at the track? I've heard it from more than one person that you guys get high and go out on the track too.

if more than one person is talking about it, it must be true. I've never really bad mouthed anyone on the afj site but when I see how many of the members that really believe some of you are stand up guys in all aspects of life it makes me feel bad they're so naive to all the stuff I hear about some of you. I'm not saying any of what I hear is true but seriously if more than one person (that doesn't know each other) is saying it...there has to be some kind of truth to it. when people get a little drink in them lips start flapping at your parties. that's where things get said that these people are hearing.

• Upvote 2

I am amused... and that takes a lot sometimes, so Thanks to all who participated.

Faternity (definition of: 1, 2, 3)

Both AFJ and ORDN qualify per this definition, as it should be.

Cult (definition of: 5a, 5b, 5c)

Let's try to avoid crossing over to the next level up.

Edited by ReconRat

brandon what's this I hear about you guys bragging about "ramming" guys at the track? I've heard it from more than one person that you guys get high and go out on the track too.

if more than one person is talking about it, it must be true. I've never really bad mouthed anyone on the afj site but when I see how many of the members that really believe some of you are stand up guys in all aspects of life it makes me feel bad they're so naive to all the stuff I hear about some of you. I'm not saying any of what I hear is true but seriously if more than one person (that doesn't know each other) is saying it...there has to be some kind of truth to it. when people get a little drink in them lips start flapping at your parties. that's where things get said that these people are hearing.

That's really fucked up its there's truth to it.

its been a long time since there was an OR thread i was actually unable to finish reading....i made it to like page 6 and had to quit before my brain actually melted

Try reading the one on their site. You'll be thankful your brains melted.

lol. If more than 1 person says something it must be true! Oh man ramming people is something that would not go un noticed by many people,but I guess if more than 1 said it, it must be true. I am glad you chimed in!

Brandon. I've always envied what you do and backed you on here. I've always thought you were good people that likes to take things too far.

But this Sir, is WAY PAST too far. The bridge isn't burning. It's Burnt.

Further shenanigans will just widen the gap. At this point I don't ever see our groups coming to terms.

Why continue?

Brandon. I've always envied what you do and backed you on here. I've always thought you were good people that likes to take things too far.

Further shenanigans will just widen the gap. At this point I don't ever see our groups coming to terms.

Why continue?

It will die off like always. It always ends itself!

Why continue?

I agree with the first part, and I'm saddened that it has come to the second part.

lol. If more than 1 person says something it must be true! Oh man ramming people is something that would not go un noticed by many people,but I guess if more than 1 said it, it must be true. I am glad you chimed in!

well a few of you do seem to have a problem crashing into the back of other riders. not just once or twice. and what is up with that one just recently involving some kid and his dad?

oh and I have personally seen you guys pass the joint around and get on the bike and go ride.

Edited by serpentracer

[quote=GrapeApeGuy;8175

CBR WHORE.... no we wont go away

I have a huge issue with this. You come on a public forum and bash women you don't even know, what kind of man does this? It doesn't matter who she is or is not married to. I have meet her and she is a true lady.

• Upvote 2