What have you bought recently?

VanDy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lucky bastard! I just put an offer on a house today but get the feeling it won't happen since I lowballed them a bit

I lowballed that one too....we settled at 81% of asking:metal:

Picked up a left over new 2011 F150 day after Xmas, a new Subi Impreza Sport for the wife last month and a '12 XL1200 Custom this past Monday.

Truck as purchased:

PB252954.jpg

PB252952.jpg

PB252956.jpg

As it sits now:

wheels2.jpg

P2273294.jpg

wheels3.jpg

The Subi:

car1.jpg

car15.jpg

car7-1.jpg

The new scooter:

P3193333.jpg

P3193344.jpg

P3193350.jpg

Edited by modular

CBR250R, braided ss brake lines & digital gear position indicator for the 1000rr, infrared point & shoot thermometer (curious about tire temps on cool days), drift hd170 helmet cam. Doing what I can for the economy.

Should have rebuild kits for my old suzuki here tomorrow or thursday, and Just mounted a Q2 on the back of my Duc, (surprise B-day from Girlfriend) now need one for the front and some of the dayton north guys and gals (you know who you are) to go for a ride soon! Boots are next!

Picked up these today...

2011-Z1R-Jackal-Pandora-Helmet.jpg

2010-Joe-Rocket-Velocity-Gloves.jpg

Nice lookin' lid man!

I got a spare set of wheels for trackdays (still need to get tires on 'em), a GPR V4 damper, and a sweet Bell Star from KTM-Brian -- for the wifes bike we bought Proton flushmounts, new X-Ring gold chain/sprockets, K&N airfilter, and I installed an LED rear fender elim kit over the winter.......and we're still not done yet:D