New bike, first sportbike :D

TheBrown57

Awesome bike, i was checking out the rear in the last picture and it could make most people like it too. (you people are losing your touch)

I think the kawi green looks pretty good, im thinking debating which color to paint my zx7, its currently a ugly spray paint orange(well actually its sanded to a grey but still)

I would probably learn to love the green after pulling a few third gear power wheelies...then have it painted blue next winter....you should bring it by so I can try it out.

Not gonna lie I debated painting it a nice electron blue over the winter still might idk yet

I like the Kawasaki green, and I need to actually clean it tomorrow, wash wax and get some sticker remover to get the left over sticky crap off the farings also found a cluster I'm watching just wondering if I'll be able to just hook it up and go :dunno:

Congrats on the bike! There's a lot of good info out there in the Kawi forums, just gotta dig around. Here's a couple good ones I use,

http://www.kawiforums.com/

http://www.zxforums.com/

If your suited weight is over 200# including luggage, the least I'd run is 36-38 - once they heat up, they'll only creep another lb. or 2 in pressure.

I run mine at 38 front and rear since me and my gear add up to 300#, tires get good footprint at that pressure and grip feels great in the corners too