2012 FAILED Bike night.Buffalo Wings N Rings. E. Broad st.

jagr

Just a FYI- Max and Ermas in Lancaster has a bike night now on Wednesday nights. This will be week 3, and there have only been ablout 20 bikes each week so far. They gots good wings, and happy hour too. DJ does the spinning on the patio.

Edited by Ron505

We had great service last night. Chevy and his wife were there and a few of the guys I ride with. A new manager came out and talked to me about the issues we have had over the last few weeks. He apologized and asked if we would consider giving him a chance. I told him we had quite a few members very upset about the service, but I would post and we can see what happens. I will be there again next week. If everything goes well I will continue to go.

We had great service last night. Chevy and his wife were there and a few of the guys I ride with. A new manager came out and talked to me about the issues we have had over the last few weeks. He apologized and asked if we would consider giving him a chance. I told him we had quite a few members very upset about the service, but I would post and we can see what happens. I will be there again next week. If everything goes well I will continue to go.

Did the manager give you a Canadian hug below the waist to reconsider :rolleyes:

That was cool of the manager, but it is amazing how hard it is to get people to take your money anymore. They are in the business of selling food they should be very attentive to groups who want to eat.

They've had many, many chances. Last week was the last straw. I think. ost of us are over it. Just not worth the hassle and bad experience after bad experience combined with shit talking wait staff, 30 min+ wait for food, beer, etc.

I want a bike night with a live band. Doesn't have to be a great band, just not a dude lip-synching solo to his own recordings crap... And Quacker State doesn't count. I want something new and different and fun. Must have fun.

I'll try BWR again, but I don't have high hopes. It's just not the same as it was. That place used to be jumping, with a lot full of bikes, the place was packed, the band was good every week and some were great, food was always good and quick enough, the staff liked us, everyone was there, cops were complaining about the noise, we had fun... dammit