Free Decals For Your Cage

abdecal

85cbfbcb8f496826ca8867bd28e0d3b9.png

If you were only here earlier I might have actually got off my ass and done the decals for the bike before I sold off the plastics (and bike). Good luck to you man, looks like you've got a solid business ahead of you.

I saw the update in my email. How did you mail them out? Snail mail or something else. I dont mind either way just was trying to guesstimate time line.

Standard USPS. Within Ohio you should have them by Saturday.

I'm not sure if I forgot to mention this. Both of the decals are a standard size so if you ordered when I first put the product up and chose a different size I sent it as the standard size (6" x 1"). After speaking with Casper he said they only use other sizing for track bikes and something else I can't think of right now :lol: It also makes it infinitely easier on me if all the sizes are consistent so I could make batches of each color.

Edited by abdecal

mine didnt make it yet..i has sad..maybe in the morrow

I've shipped thousands of orders via USPS. If you're within 50 miles of me you would have gotten it today, within 200 miles takes another day. Outside of 200 miles there's no telling. I have about a 90% success rate on getting orders out. About 10% of orders have to be re-sent or come as return to sender,lol. USPS sucks. To bad FedEx is so damn expensive