NEO Spring Meet and Greet. April 29, 2012.

Bad324

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a problem making it earlier but later is a no go for me. If people want to meet earlier thats cool with me but honestly after about an hour (maybe 2 max) riding the valley you'll probably be bored

Hell, I'm even game for scrapping the meet n greet and going for a ride down south somewhere if someone wants to plan that instead. Since the weather has been kinda shitty lately if people would rather do an actual ride instead of stand around I'd be on board with that for sure. I'm just not the person to plan or lead such a thing :p

Edited by Bad324

I'm slabbing it but I'll need to be following whoever knows their way up to the meeting spot.

I have to change my oil and filter tomorrow (fuel mileage has taken a huge drop), swap out some bodywork, and attempt a chain adjustment if I can find the spanner wrench.

bad, what if we can do the meet at 12:00 and ride by 2:00 we will get decent sunlight for a 200ish mile ride

i vote for jerry to come up with a route and lead if you dont wanna do it :D

and by that time malay can join up with the ride,

only if every one likes/ confirms it, or else stick to original plan.

Edited by NinjaDoc

Works for me Doc !

we have to slab all the way up there and then slab back again to hit some good roads :( only if this was happening some where in canton it would have been perfect. As i see there is no good route to get there other than slab which will save us some time at least

bad, what if we can do the meet at 12:00 and ride by 2:00 we will get decent sunlight for a 200ish mile ride

Anyway we could just make the ride at 230 at the latest? I'll have to run home n hop on the bike cause it will b 29 degrees when I leave for work n that's no fun. So ill get off at 1, run home meet up with skull crusher n who ever else is tryna slab with us, n be there by 230 at the latest. Let me know guys. Thanks. Oo, n whoever is tryna ride up from the akron Canton airport let me know too.

If there is a consensus of let's meet a bit the ride. Forget coming up this way. Let's just meet down in Canton. I'd almost prefer that if Jerry decides to lead then I'm totally game!

If there is a consensus of let's meet a bit the ride. Forget coming up this way. Let's just meet down in Canton. I'd almost prefer that if Jerry decides to lead then I'm totally game!

Works for me too! There's even a QSL down there should we choose to meet there.

Edited by Hailwood

If we're meeting at canton QSL and riding I'd say no later than Noon meet

absolutely,

meet at 12:00? so we can set off no later than 1:30 ish?

is this the one every ones talking about?

close to 77

Quaker Steak & Lube

6073 Dressler Road Northwest, North Canton, OH

absolutely,

meet at 12:00? so we can set off no later than 1:30 ish?

is this the one every ones talking about?

close to 77

Quaker Steak & Lube

6073 Dressler Road Northwest, North Canton, OH

That's the one I was referring to.

Noon works for me!

http://g.co/maps/pzfak just an imaginary route, jerry will come up with a better one for sure... about 140 miles..choice based on any type of bike and rider... some easy twist for easy riders and hard twist for the technical lovers.........can be done by both cruisers and sporty ones... if the pace is kept at a fun moderate one i guess every one can enjoy and tag along .........this one ends at 30/9 so easy to slab back or ride back home from here

I'll edit the original post as well. I'd prefer to keep it under 150. I might be able to make it home and to softball at 6 if that's the case

this one google says 3:15 hours, so we able to get out by 1:30 am sure u can make it back home before 5:30. Lets wait to see what jerry comes up with,

Hey! How did I get on the ballot:confused:

http://g.co/maps/pzfak just an imaginary route, jerry will come up with a better one for sure... about 140 miles..choice based on any type of bike and rider... some easy twist for easy riders and hard twist for the technical lovers.........can be done by both cruisers and sporty ones... if the pace is kept at a fun moderate one i guess every one can enjoy and tag along .........this one ends at 30/9 so easy to slab back or ride back home from here

Dude........This needs work.Co Rd 54 & 53 sucks.Ok on a duel sport. Will beat your balls to powder on a sport bike.Unless it has been repaved.Which I doubt.