Track Bike Is Ready

tyler524

I finally more or less have the track bike done and ready to go. I have vortex rearsets that should be here Wednesday and a few other small things but it is looking pretty good to me. Not quite as sexy as Brian's RC8 but I am happy with it. I like how the matte black paint job turned out. I do have a little bit of a fitment issue with the lower but it's Hot Bodies so I guess you'll have that.

7108464933_ea902c449b_c.jpg

7108464081_81294c6a6b_c.jpg

6962389660_12855b0e43_b.jpg

Looks good, I know nothing of track tires so what are those rain slicks?

I don't know much about rains, but I think they are Metzeler rains? :dunno:

Tyler, are you prepping for the rain that is called for Saturday? I have power one's on right now and am a little nervous with 30% chance. I am hoping the weather gets pushed back a day and its sunny, like what is called for Friday.

I don't know much about rains, but I think they are Metzeler rains? :dunno:

Tyler, are you prepping for the rain that is called for Saturday? I have power one's on right now and am a little nervous with 30% chance. I am hoping the weather gets pushed back a day and its sunny, like what is called for Friday.

They are Pirelli rains but they are still mounted from last October. I have a second set of whdels on their way, hopefully they show up before I leave Friday. I plan on running Dunlop GPs this year

It's probably too late B. Dumbass SJC already opened his piehole and said the "R" word in another thread.

Care to find it for me? Because I'm know I didn't and only hoped for the weather forecast to improve! I'd rather be prepared for conditions though, which is why I'll make a trip over to Ryan's for a few tire swaps beforehand.