who do you talk to when you can't tell your friends?

redkow97

I personally tell my close friends and family just about everything. That is kind of why they are there after all. Now they are definitely going to give you some shit for it, but that is after it is sorted out. I mean that is how good stories come about anyways.

If it is something embarrassing involving another person I try and talk to that person about it.

I mean did you just find out you're gay? We've know for months so you can break the news.

But for real, if you can't tell your friends, family, then the best option is total strangers because hell, you may never see them again. And if you just wanted to stop talking to them etc. you just stop reading hte forum or postin.

Or just randoms at the Track, BUT it might be something you want to talk about before then. I hate having mental things at the track.

call a help line. 444-4444 they should give you a good "pick me up".

Hahaha I'm glad I lived in Cbus so I can get this joke. Many a drunken nights when I had to call the help line for a little pick me up. They were so easy to get a hold of too. Just keep mashing 4 on the phone till someone picks up.

I have nothing else useful to add to the thread that hasn't already been said.

A bottle of some form of alcohol or a stripper. Half joking but half serious, I've come across many a nice stripper who enjoys a good chat as a change from the creepy old dudes

I'm a pretty open person and there isn't much at all I wouldn't be able to talk about with my friends but if that came to be the case I really would probably have a few beers and just keep it in and find another outlet

I will offer my services to go drink some beer and shoot the shit. I'm a good listener and a terrible advice giver because I'm blunt and don't sugar coat things so people might think I'm an asshole. I'm in an out of town for the next month though

Edited by Bad324

I don't know you and you don't know me...but I'll talk to you, and I won't judge or speak to anyone else about what we talk about.

PM me for my number if you're interested.

Seriously.

I used this tactic to get with a chick once.

• Upvote 1

My pastor is also a certified counselor. He is a great guy and easy to talk to. He doesn't know you and doesn't even live in your area. He comes from a really rough life and used to be an Atheist so he doesn't judge and can relate. PM me if you want his number. (He came and visited me when my best friend committed suicide and now he is helping me with premarital counseling.)

Got a dog? I tell mine things id never tell anyone else....and she keeps her yap shut, as long as I give her lots of beer.

She probably can't open her mouth due to all the peanut butter and pubes stuck in there after your "chats".

Even if you don't attend church a pastor can be a great person to talk to. A lot of churches have someone to talk to so these things don't snowball.

Or a men's group at a church.

Doorfront Parking like a BOSS

NoBama 2012

A friend is supposed to listen and offer advise, if applicable, as well as hold you accountable when and if you need it.

If you don't have a friend you can trust with your life, keep it to yourself until it works itself out, good or bad.