Did Gen3 start her own buisness?

2talltim

god I wish. My dumb ass just had to pay $150 to get my durango out of the impound lot because it got towed :mad: I run into a friends place for 10 min and come out to find it gone. There goes my night.

Thay freakin sucks, is that one of those predator tow company's in action that basicly camp out and wait for someone to fuck up?

It wasn't them. The impound lot was at e 5th ave and Joyce. I should have run home to get my gun before going to pick it up. No one was there so we had to wait until the driver came back to unlock the gates.

Yeah, heheh. I've run people over there before, to pick up cars.

Not much fun. Bad attitudes. Don't stare at the junk yard dog.

something doesn't add up. towing companies can't just grab your car and take it. only the police can have it towed off. and it takes a cop way longer than just 10 min to come write you up and call the tow truck. let alone tow it off in that amount of time.

there's more to this story. if it was a no parking in a parking lot etc someone watched you pull in and immediately called to have it towed. tow trucks are not sitting and waiting like that. 10 min I don't think so. you must have passed out lol

Edited by serpentracer

something doesn't add up. towing companies can't just grab your car and take it. only the police can have it towed off. and it takes a cop way longer than just 10 min to come write you up and call the tow truck. let alone tow it off in that amount of time.

there's more to this story. if it was a no parking in a parking lot etc someone watched you pull in and immediately called to have it towed. tow trucks are not sitting and waiting like that. 10 min I don't think so. you must have passed out lol

You have obviously never been to OSU's campus. Towtrucks are sitting around waiting for you to fuck up and they don't need a cop to tow you.

Um that's 100% inaccurate. If there is a posted sign in a lot or on the street there does not need to be a call from a police officer. This is pretty common around college campuses. I've seen it happens at UC, OSU and BG

You have obviously never been to OSU's campus. Towtrucks are sitting around waiting for you to fuck up and they don't need a cop to tow you.

Correct. If the legal sign is posted requiring a permit on the vehicle. If you don't have that permit, it's gone in under 30 minutes, most often much less. There are tow truck patrols roving their routes at all hours.

Not the same as the city clearing a street for whatever they wanted to do. But same result, all towed that fail to leave.

hmmm I might buy myself a tow truck lol. so how do they prove you were actually parked there?? sounds like a scam to me.

Can be, but they are watched and caught if they cheat. And they do cheat, and get caught. Like if you're boxed in, they aren't allowed to move the other cars to get to you. They are aggressive, very aggressive. But they've met their match a few times. Both good and bad.