Drama during motorcycle picture game

bandit12

I think we had a couple dropped bikes during this game so I thought I would add my story for what its worth.

While getting the last picture for the motorcycle picture game a little while ago I got detoured by a massive law enforcement manhunt, lol. I was going down the highway when a chopper passed me at a high rate of speed and started looping around so I figured there was a wreck ahead in an upcoming intersection, when I went around the bend the chopper was making it second loop and all these cruisers started showing up. I pulled off at a safe distance and waited till a trooper came down the road and told me to get out of the area and when I got to the intersection not only was there four cruisers on the highway but like five more on a gravel road in the area right behind the trees, where the red oval is.

When I passed the cruisers on the road a couple cops had their shotguns out so I was thinking this could be interesting. On my way on home about three blocks for my house there where battle scars and skid marks where a car took out a couple road signs and a couple front yards, there were several people standing out by the road checking out the damage.

I would say the law was chasing a fleeing and eluding subject but then I heard a rumor from a local lawman that there may have been some shooting at the law going on during the chase

Four visible cars, one is directly in front of another, five in the area of the red oval behind the trees.

manhunto.jpg

Bear in the air.

manhunt2p.jpg

My wife just said thats what they are saying on the news website that it was Summerfield and now she is being informed on her facebook that the Coshocton County deputys and State troopers didn't apprehended Summerfield that it was Obama and Pelosi was riding shotgun.

My wife just said thats what they are saying on the news website that it was Summerfield and now she is being informed on her facebook that the Coshocton County deputys and State troopers didn't apprehended Summerfield that it was Obama and Pelosi was riding shotgun.

Wow, I wouldn't have thought Obama and Pelosi would be out catching killers :lol: