Guns You lust after...

shadyone

Just as the title states.

what are some guns you lust after. preferably not ones that everyone wants like 50 Cal Barrets and such.. Mine for instance is a Rugar Super Redhawk Alaskan in 454 Casull. With a 2.5" barrel.. Not very practical for anything but its so nice.

http://www.shootingtimes.com/2011/01/03/handgun_reviews_rgrrh/

Thats an Article about them.

Got the Alaskan for protection only during hikes in the Tennessee/Kentucky area. Buddies carry hot loads of .44 mag or .45 Long Colt. When I introduced my wheel gun, I told them I only needed 2 rounds of .454 Casull. They mocked me for being overly confident with my marksmanship. I corrected them with the explanation the first round is for the bear, if that fails, the last one goes in the knee of the person closest to me. The old adage: "Don't have to outrun a bear, just got to outrun YOU."

Can you convert a HK G36 or and 417 to semi and have them then or how does that work? maybe a preban one??

you can buy a civilian model of the 417 already (HK MR762...semi-auto...pretty much identical)

and you can buy a civilian version of the G36 (called the HK SL8) and do a G36 conversion on it to make it more closely resemble a G36

i believe both rifles are right around 2k, and to do the conversion on the SL8 you will probably spend about 1200-2000 depending which parts you use

Edited by Steve Butters

Whats really sad is I have lusted over so many guns and then just ended up working a lot of overtime and purchased the darn things that my list is kinda short. For pistols I would love to get my hands on an Automag II, I had one years ago and sold the thing. Wanting to buy another one ever since.

MVC-130F.jpg

For a rifle I am will probably get an FAL or a socom16 next. Not sure I want anything in .308 and expand to another caliber but I love the looks of both of those rifles.

fall1a101.jpg

10_2.jpg