Dream Ride 2012: Feeler

NinjaDoc

If I am able to get off on Friday I will try to ride that day too, if so I will let you know

Wish the tomorrow's weather held for Saturday, man so close yet so different

Sounds good I was thinking about doing the loop just to get use to it and get use to the cruiser some more

Still trying to find out why this is going to be a problem

Because some of us have to leave at 8am to make it when it's going to be 39 degrees. Not to mention they just changed the rain forecast today

lets discuss the hard question :(

Now onto more difficult discussion, and what point do we decide to reschedule it, option is going to sunday or even next Saturday which looks way better.

if there is more than20%, 30% or more than 40% where do we draw the line ?

if every one feels like that we will roll for sure, as of now it seems like it will touch 65 even though cloudy, chance of few sprinkles

any of you guys free to ride tomorrow? couple of us are coming down to take the loop,

Still trying to find out why this is going to be a problem?

Saturday Oct 6, 2012

26.png 57°FHigh

Cloudy

Chance of rain:20% Wind: NNW at 9 mph Humidity:68% UV Index:3 - Moderate Sunrise: 7:33 am Moonset: 1:26 pm Moonphase:Waning Gibbous

Don't worry your pretty little head about it. It's a problem for some of us, that's all you need to know.

Sunday is going to be a reach for me but I might be able to make it. How about we go off of what it say tomorrow after work. At 5:00 pm, if it still says the rain%>30 we go with Sunday!?

Also, on www.weather.com, I am showing MORE of a chance of rain on Sunday than on Saturday....

Edited by jdonn