Dream Ride 2012: Feeler

NinjaDoc

ContourHD is the model. Depending what I have and I'll check when I get home tonight for another $10-20 I can include some micro sd card(s) and my ghetto rigged go pro suction mount

PM me later

Don't forget to bring it charged

THIS!

Really hoping this holds out on the weather. Seems it changes no matter what site you go to. However, i do not like accuweather as WHIO in dayton uses it for its alternative weather and its never right. sometimes close but seldom ever right.

The clolumbus station channel 10 has it at 57/48 and 20% rain for saturday, sunday is 58/41 30%. Its bound to clear up at some point as farmers need to harvest soon and they cant harvest when its wet like this.

IF the weather holds out and I do indeed make it, I'd like to point out to any NEO's who'd like to join me that I will more than likely split from the group at McConnelsville and take 83 and 93 back north. No point in adding an extra 40-50 miles for me by going back to Newark

Bad 669 is newly paved and twisty :) just saying :D

I beat myself to death every day I see the over whelming response by every one here, nothing but support to this endeavor. Feel so bad that we didn't do it when the weather was so much better. Other than the people who responded to the thread there are lot more sitting on the fence wanting to join up as per PM response. All narrowed down to few clouds running around destroying the day. Literally only few clouds that will sprinkle that day as per the radar. Hope it clears up. This will truly turn out to be one memorable day of dream come true.

Well as weather reporting accuracy, I left for work today "knowing" I would be riding home in the rain (70% chance). However, much to my delight,I walk out from my windowless office to blue sky's and absolutly NO rain. That doesn't mean it won't rain later but... They cannot predict the weather... EVER. So, here's to them saying 70% chance cause that'll mean, in reality, 0% chance.

I'll see what i can do to make this.

Hope to meet you soon NR

Bad 669 is newly paved and twisty :) just saying :D

I beat myself to death every day I see the over whelming response by every one here, nothing but support to this endeavor. Feel so bad that we didn't do it when the weather was so much better. Other than the people who responded to the thread there are lot more sitting on the fence wanting to join up as per PM response. All narrowed down to few clouds running around destroying the day. Literally only few clouds that will sprinkle that day as per the radar. Hope it clears up. This will truly turn out to be one memorable day of dream come true.

why must you entice me! It will honestly probably depend on what time it is and how I'm feeling at the moment

The whole loop is based on that stretch of 669 which is nice and prolly best part of the loop, dont leave without riding it after coming all the way there

Well as weather reporting accuracy, I left for work today "knowing" I would be riding home in the rain (70% chance). However, much to my delight,I walk out from my windowless office to blue sky's and absolutly NO rain. That doesn't mean it won't rain later but... They cannot predict the weather... EVER. So, here's to them saying 70% chance cause that'll mean, in reality, 0% chance.

very true, thats why i say the radar only shows very fragmented bits and pieces of cloud which might just sprinkle or not. Just wish the weather of thursday pass over to saturday and will make it perfect.

Wanting a record turnout too, be cool to meet a lot more of the people we share experiences and bs with here. Next year I vote for September in better hopes of warmer, drier weather!

Still trying to find out why this is going to be a problem?

Saturday Oct 6, 2012

26.png 57°FHigh

Cloudy

Chance of rain:20% Wind: NNW at 9 mph Humidity:68% UV Index:3 - Moderate Sunrise: 7:33 am Moonset: 1:26 pm Moonphase:Waning Gibbous

as long as it doesnt rain it will be alright i guess, but it would have been amazing if the weather co operated. We would have had a very very good turn out.

Now onto more difficult discussion, and what point do we decide to reschedule it, option is going to sunday or even next Saturday which looks way better.

if there is more than20%, 30% or more than 40% where do we draw the line ?

Jdonn, i think the weather shows more chance of precipitation as we ride southwards :(

PS: thats a nice avatar pic you got there

I think we should all stop being so concerned with (like others above said) is not a 100% accurate and stone-set weather schedule. Being the big annual ride, if people want to come and be a part of something great, they will; rain or shine. Those who don't have every right not to, but those who do are true Ohio Riders.

/rant

i will most prolly be riding down tomorrow to do a loop of this route, will reach newark between 1 and 2, any one else free to join up? it will be 75 and sunny

I was going to ride it Friday since I have the day off.

I was going to ride it Friday since I have the day off.

If I am able to get off on Friday I will try to ride that day too, if so I will let you know

Wish the tomorrow's weather held for Saturday, man so close yet so different