Dream Ride 2012: Feeler

NinjaDoc

feel so bad :(, very sorry to do this guys. If i knew so much interest would have been there i would have posted this for late july or september. I am gonna beat myself to death thinking of this huge mistake i made. For tomorrow, risking it all and with only less than half the interested riders able to make it because of weather felt bad.

How about next weekend, i know asking too much to reschedule by a week, but just putting it out there. Temp will hold for another couple of weekends hopefully if not for this freaking rain.

• Upvote 1

even if the whole ride is called off i think there are lot of interested parties in central and SWO, you guys should definitely try and meet up, keep the same plans rolling so it will be easy on every one. And if at all there is any chance i will ride down as well.

Lets do this! Shits all planned up, weather isnt too hateful, just have to watch our asses out there for occasional ponds and deer havin butt secks in the middle of the road. Meet time is noon or 1pm now right? That will help everyone get there a bit easier and less rushed on the cold wet roadways. We can all take our time to get there safely AND with less frost on our nipples

my only regret is there were many neo riders wanting to come, but its really hard for them guys to ride down in rain. I never been on rain + cold, cold alone almost killed my tropical body once :( will surely be a challenge.