new girl

ninjachic

oh what a cover!!!! What's your mom think about that?

She's happy haha. Im on the FD and do city Medic on Weds then clinical hours at the ER for my card.

Then track medical at MidOhio for races and track days

Then the gun shop on Thurs and various other days

Then PT at chemical co

Wheat allergy? Buddy of mine has that.

gluten to be exact but I'm not sure how many of these guys are smart enough to know what that is so yeah we will call it a wheat allergy. I'm fine in very small doses but larger ones not so much.

She's happy haha. Im on the FD and do city Medic on Weds then clinical hours at the ER for my card.

Then track medical at MidOhio for races and track days

Then the gun shop on Thurs and various other days

Then PT at chemical co

ah the medical field. that explains a lot. I know a few in the medical field.....cocky bastards!!!!

gluten to be exact but I'm not sure how many of these guys are smart enough to know what that is so yeah we will call it a wheat allergy. I'm fine in very small doses but larger ones not so much.

I dated a girl that had that as well. Made going out to dinner very entertaining. You would think the medical guy would know this. I smell BS

ah the medical field. that explains a lot. I know a few in the medical field.....cocky bastards!!!!

And sick twisted demented kinky bastards too :)

I dated a girl that had that as well. Made going out to dinner very entertaining. You would think the medical guy would know this. I smell BS

She just said it so how would I know till now?

And mabey Id slip in something so I can play doctor

A friend has Celiac Disease, which is a form of Gluten Intolerance. She got put on a med by an OSU doc that has really helped and she pretty much eats whatever she wants......but its 400 a month for the script.

F THAT!!!! I have enough trouble paying the rest of my bills, I couldnt afford that.

F THAT!!!! I have enough trouble paying the rest of my bills, I couldnt afford that.

She works at the hospital so ins is good and covers most of it.

Wait for the hero comment...

Im no hero and never claimed to be, also many here have come to visit me at work, so its common knowledge what I do. Not sure what angle youre playing since Ive said repeatedly Im not even trying so your vain attemps at cockblocking are retarded. Futhermore an fyi, ladies dont go for guys that try to run another in the dirt for a shot at her so you just moved yourself to the end of the line without even knowing it. If I want to play the hero card I would hit on ladies while Im working and in uniform ;)