Are you kidding me?

flounder

So tonight I was explaining to a guy I work with how my girlfriend had planted a bunch of peppers in our garden this year and that the hungarian wax peppers were so damn hot. Well, while trying to find a picture of them, it turns out that the peppers I had been eating all summer were not hungarian wax but were actually Bhut Jolokia, aka. Ghost Pepper!!! Yeah thats right Ive been eating Ghost Peppers all summer which in case you dont know are the hottest pepper on earth.

Thanks hun for the garden full of these little bastards :)

ghost_peppers_20100126.jpeg

Anyone feel like making homemade pepper spray or some liquid puree for evil pranks.. hahah.

My wife grows habaneros and they are plenty hot enough for me. Just dont cut them up then go piss........ooowwww!

That's almost as bad as rubbing Bengay(or something similar) on your body and not washing it fully off your hands then scratching your junk. :lol:

That happened more than I would like to admit...

That's almost as bad as rubbing Bengay(or something similar) on your body and not washing it fully off your hands then scratching your junk. :lol:

That happened more than I would like to admit...

I thought most of you guys put that stuff on your junk just for fun. Or I just know A LOT of really weird guys.

...Anyone feel like making homemade pepper spray or some liquid puree for evil pranks.. hahah.

I did that. I made some home made pepper spray for raccoons. An entire pint of habanero/red onion/pepper concentrate. My only mistake was bending over and taking a whiff of it to see if it really smelled hot/nauseous. Oops. About the same effect as tear gas.

some evil motherfucker should make trinidad scorpion lube, and give it to some poor unsuspecting newlyweds right before they leave for their honeymoon. give them a high five when they get back; get punched in the face instead.

some evil motherfucker should make trinidad scorpion lube, and give it to some poor unsuspecting newlyweds right before they leave for their honeymoon. give them a high five when they get back; get punched in the face instead.

:lol:

why? why would this thought ever form??? :wtf:

I need to find a reliable place to buy pepper seeds next year, my "habaneros" were definitely not habaneros, they were small red peppers that were not spicy even a bit. No hot salsa for me this year :(

So did she get teh wrong seeds or what??

• Upvote 1

why? why would this thought ever form??? :wtf:

I need to find a reliable place to buy pepper seeds next year, my "habaneros" were definitely not habaneros, they were small red peppers that were not spicy even a bit. No hot salsa for me this year :(

So did she get teh wrong seeds or what??

The Markers in the ground blew away. She just didnt remember but when she bought them, I remember her saying, "Im not sure what these plants were called but the label said they were hot so I figured we could try them" Probably just didnt realize or ever heard of Ghost peppers.

Funny shit, i also heard a guy in Pennsylvania hes Amish and his name is jay but he crossed a ghost and a scorpion my buddy got seeds to plant next year :)

My mother is from Trinidad...and goes back home on a regular basis. She's got a stash of scorpions....but they might be gone by now. I know she has some pepper sauce left. I've got a batch of scotch bonnet sauce still in my fridge, straight from Trinidad.

I'll see what I can get from her this weekend...we're meeting up in Maumee.

Fizzr-I can check tonight to see if he gots any peps left i know he's hot it in sauce if uou wanna try that?
My mother is from Trinidad...and goes back home on a regular basis. She's got a stash of scorpions....but they might be gone by now. I know she has some pepper sauce left. I've got a batch of scotch bonnet sauce still in my fridge, straight from Trinidad.

I'll see what I can get from her this weekend...we're meeting up in Maumee.

Hell yea, thanks guys! If you need any ghosts I grew some this year, let me know. Currently extracting capsaicin from some because why not?:D