Redbull: Gives you wings.

4DAIVI PAI2K5

That video just made me think about how much money redbull actually makes. Thats a lot of fucking drinks.

Red Bull (drinks) has less than 8,500 employees worldwide. They sold somewhere in the neighborhood of 3.5 to 3.7 billion cans of red Bull last year. At the wholesale rate of $1.30/can than is roughly $5 billion just from the energy drink. They also have a mobile phone division and own 8 professions sports franchises around the world. It is an amazing business.

• Upvote 1

They spent 19 million on the space jump.

Thats exactly what i'm talking about. If u think about the money they throw into f1, moto gp, air races, there own junior racing series and all the athletes they sponsor It must be staggering.

Red Bull (drinks) has less than 8' date='500 employees worldwide. They sold somewhere in the neighborhood of 3.5 to 3.7 billion cans of red Bull last year. At the wholesale rate of $1.30/can than is roughly $5 billion just from the energy drink. They also have a mobile phone division and own 8 professions sports franchises around the world. It is an amazing business.[/quote']

if this is true then i understand now.

Red Bull (drinks) has less than 8,500 employees worldwide. They sold somewhere in the neighborhood of 3.5 to 3.7 billion cans of red Bull last year. At the wholesale rate of $1.30/can than is roughly $5 billion just from the energy drink. They also have a mobile phone division and own 8 professions sports franchises around the world. It is an amazing business.

Yet, their drinks taste like medicine.

Monster and AMP with all the flavors of the rainbow ftw. :D