Unofficial backyard woodburnin meat and great Saturday night.

max power

I had never heard of Little Kings until that night. Apparently' date=' they're well known. Even Lyns knew what they were.[/quote']

King cases were all the rage my Freshman year in HS. I want to say it was less than $10 per case back then.

I had never heard of Little Kings until that night. Apparently' date=' they're well known. Even Lyns knew what they were.[/quote']

And delicious too. You should pick some up.

College beverage 18 years ago.....

Maybe for you sheltered Hartville kids. I stopped drinking that swill after freshman year. Busch and hillbilly White Russians was about as lowbrow as my booze selection got in college.

King cases were all the rage my Freshman year in HS. I want to say it was less than $10 per case back then.

This.

I concur - many a case of LK's back in the early 90's.........and it was only $10 for 2 reasons....

1) the bottles were only 8oz? something like that

2) because you were throwing it right back up later, so no way to get away with overcharging :D

I concur - many a case of LK's back in the early 90's.........and it was only $10 for 2 reasons....

1) the bottles were only 8oz? something like that

2) because you were throwing it right back up later, so no way to get away with overcharging :D

Very true. My favorite LK story. I was a Freshman in HS, a friend had a party and there was a wall of King Cases stacked up just inside the front door to his house. At some point during the night a neighbor called the cops for noise reasons. Cop shows up, friend opens door, cop sees 20+ underage kids drinking and said wall of beer, cop rolls eyes, mutters something under his breath, tells friend to turn the music down and leaves. The cops in Oregon, Ohio in the mid-80's were the coolest, nicest cops you could imagine.

You are officially out from underneath the rock now....congrats!

I picked up a 12 for my 60 yr. old neighbor and I after waxing nostalgic scout them one afternoon. We each cracked one, took a nice pull and made bitter beer faces.

We got thru all of them but the one I gave to Cheech. He actually drank it!

We are now beer brothers.