2013 motoseries novice riders?

candybluzx6

• 2 months later...

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, fuckin A yes! I'm goin for the championship, baby, fastest of the slow guys!

And I'm gonna break Brandon's legs or some shit before the season starts. (Although I'm sure some assholes will show up out of nowhere and smoke me, but its nice to dream)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha, fuckin A yes! I'm goin for the championship, baby, fastest of the slow guys!

Sort of like winning the special olympics isn't it? At the end of the day, you're still retarded! :D

You are probably the "1-2 others" that he was talking about. And possibly myself?

And I'm gonna break Brandon's legs or some shit before the season starts. (Although I'm sure some assholes will show up out of nowhere and smoke me, but its nice to dream)

Guess that means I'll have to come out to PIRC and Putnam again and put you in your place! :D (Pending I have a bike still)

andrew i think you will be fine. i feel like you are one of those guys that will become a better rider racing with faster guys. i did have a missed call from todd so not sure if i will be yellow or white this year.. if im still yellow i will make sure you pussys will never win a race. if im white i quit..

andrew i think you will be fine. i feel like you are one of those guys that will become a better rider racing with faster guys. i did have a missed call from todd so not sure if i will be yellow or white this year.. if im still yellow i will make sure you pussys will never win a race. if im white i quit..

Don't be a quitter Bob. :nono: Just tag along with Bill and I and you will be running PRs again.

if im still yellow i will make sure you pussys will never win a race. if im white i quit..

That's the spirit! Haven't you already won a novice 600 championship? By the current standards shouldn't you already be running with the experts?

Let the sandbagger comments begin. :D

That's the spirit! Haven't you already won a novice 600 championship? By the current standards shouldn't you already be running with the experts?

Let the sandbagger comments begin. :D

nope got secound once. I got secound in the 1000 suoerbike class once also.. Just becouse you guys all suck it doesnt meen everyone else should be expert. Go play baseball with the secound graders they give throphys to every one. Thats it i quit! Any one want to buy an r6? Im told its fast enough to run in expert class, Not suited for mid pack novice riders with shitty starts.

Edited by bobko31