Returning from SHOT, any questions?

flounder

So like the title says, Im returning from the SHOT show in Vegas as we speak. If you have any questions feel free to ask and between myself, Kawi, walthergsp, I'm sure we can get you squared away. Way to much stuff to go into detail on everything.

I have seen the YouTube reviews and looked up the specs. How does the Glock30S compare to say a 23? Caliber I understand but anything that is just above and beyond?

Glocks are glocks . Frame size. hard to beat a glock.

As clarification if you have any questions on new technology items, optics or rifle components I'm better suited to answer those. Im probably not the right guy for any pistol questions as my time was spent on optics, and precision rifle compinents and new technology. Walther is probably better suited on the pistol questions

I probably won't go next year to be honest. It's cool but you will end up spending a lot of money if you don't have self control.

Not that I would ever have ordered anything while I was there :nono:

Edited by flounder

It all kills. I love guns, but couldnt' vouch for caring so much to travel for them. :lol::dunno: Pull the fucking trigger and move on. Some people just waste too much time with them. Buy them for what they are for and spend more time on more fun shit, unless you're a psycho. ;)

It all kills. I love guns, but couldnt' vouch for caring so much to travel for them. :lol::dunno: Pull the fucking trigger and move on. Some people just waste too much time with them. Buy them for what they are for and spend more time on more fun shit, unless you're a psycho. ;)

Your wife needs to hide the keyboard when you're drinking.

• Upvote 1

Any new 1-4 variable scopes there for the AR platform in 5.56?

I really like the Burris XTR and have been eyeballing it for a while now.

Actually there is a new Vortex 1-6 and some of the other big boys ($$$) had some 1-8x which were really nice. They are now posted on their sites.

US Optics

Schmidt & Bender

IOR Valdada

Kahles

March

Edited by flounder

Stop by an see any of the DD or Legion AR's?

Not really. No real need for me to check out the AR stuff.

I did however spend some time at the Robinson Arms booth.

Became a pretty big fan of the Robinson Arms XCR-L Mini configuration.

http://xcr.robarm.com/xcrl.php

Slide2.jpg

Edited by flounder