Why you shouldn't start out on a new bike

Casper

Place inexperienced riders just behind the leader. That ensures that they won’t have to chase after the group, and the more experienced

riders can watch them from the back.

That's not how the Dream Ride went last year. I did a lot of chasing for my first ever group ride. The ride leader said he was only doing 55 but I was doing 70 most of the way due to a ZX-14 dropping back in front of me, pushing me back, and then zooming ahead to catch up.

I hope this year is a little different.

That's not how the Dream Ride went last year. I did a lot of chasing for my first ever group ride. The ride leader said he was only doing 55 but I was doing 70 most of the way due to a ZX-14 dropping back in front of me, pushing me back, and then zooming ahead to catch up.

I hope this year is a little different.

then either someone didnt say whats been said at every group ride I've been on with noobs or you didn't heed the warning that has been said at all these

RIDE YOUR OWN DAMN RIDE. Someone, if not the whole group will be waiting at the next turn