best prices on tires?

Gixxus Christ!

Your tire choice is not horrible, but they are no where near the performance of the BT023's or PR2's.

I tried them when they came out after liking the Conti Road Attack, and they were shit...did not match my riding style and wore worse than the Road Attacks. The bad milage out of both Conti products is what led me to the BT023 and PR2. Both are very similar in grip and ride, but the 023's can be found for about $50.00 less than the PR2's.

Most of the miles I put on are super slab commute 200+ miles a week. As much as I love the twisties I don't hit them often enough to justify a compound tire that goes bald after 2k miles. If these are shit ill look into the Bt023, but they came recommended by a few guys on here that I trust to give me good info so I'm gonna see how they go.

• 3 months later...

May be a tad pricier, but I love my Pilot Power 3. Rode through 5 days of rain and had 0 issues. Hit the Dragon when it was dry at what I would consider a quick pace and never slipped once.

Edited by Jester_