The EPIC Ohio Group Ride

NinjaDoc

oy, I better get my trailer ready if I'm gonna make this. I highly doubt a 450 mile day the very first time I get the bike out is gonna fly with my out of shape ass

Unfortunately, that's what I'll be doing. But..no better way to get the season started!

Lots of stretching and ibuprofen will be had that day.

No leaders for the slow & medium groups yet? :eek:

unfortunately not yet, i believe bmwnut said okay for slow group lead, but didnt hear from him again

Unfortunately, that's what I'll be doing. But..no better way to get the season started!

Lots of stretching and ibuprofen will be had that day.

true, if the weather is nice its gonna be alright. What you gonna ride, rocket or couch ?

Brian u got a VFR :D

the VFR isn't the problem, its my lazy out of shape fat ass :lol:

I also have a new upgraded unbroken in seat so that also yields a bit of concern going big miles on time #1. Yes I know, I'm a big baby and its ok as I've come to terms with it and so should everyone else :D

the VFR isn't the problem, its my lazy out of shape fat ass :lol:

I also have a new upgraded unbroken in seat so that also yields a bit of concern going big miles on time #1. Yes I know, I'm a big baby and its ok as I've come to terms with it and so should everyone else :D

nah its perfectly okay to trailer it, why waste tires by slabbing, if i had easy access to a trailer i would put on super sticky tires in bike and trailer to the start of twisty roads and back on short rides. But then again there are long ridres where journey itself is the fun part.

I am making every effort to make this ride but my bike is in pieces waiting for parts to come in. I haven't rode at all yet this year, not even my scooter and I love my scooter. Right now I'm not 100% but I do know that the day of the ride will be my first time riding this year if my bike is back together.

My intention is to trailer down to Columbus Friday night and stay at my nephew's house. This is Nephew Punk's brother and Nephew Punk has told me he is coming with me but it's not Friday yet and he's not in my truck riding down to Columbus so I have no idea if he is going to make it. If he does I will be looking to put him in a group with a ride leader I know.

unfortunately not yet, i believe bmwnut said okay for slow group lead, but didnt hear from him again

true, if the weather is nice its gonna be alright. What you gonna ride, rocket or couch ?

Brian u got a VFR :D

I'm riding the rocket. The couch is for riding back and forth to work and what not. I tried to corner in that thing and all I do is grind pegs and fight against the 280 in the rear.

I'll try not to point out that while you whiny bitches are trailering your sport touring bikes my lanky ass will be be riding the R1 down and back in the same day.

:D

Leads:

Fast Uncle punk

Fast-medium- Jschaf

fast-Medium: Hailwood?

Sweep:

fiji-9-brother -medium fast

Bad324 -fast-medium/ medium

Nightrider- Medium

Pokey- Medium

I might be up for leading the medium group, Nivin, I just wanted to make sure I could 100% make it before committing to that.

hahahaha. :cheers:

I'll try not to point out that while you whiny bitches are trailering your sport touring bikes my lanky ass will be be riding the R1 down and back in the same day.

I might be up for leading the medium group, Nivin, I just wanted to make sure I could 100% make it before committing to that.

We have small contingent riding down from Michigan :) I will be Riding a R1 down myself;)

Mike

• Upvote 1

More lead and sweep volunteers :(

Leads:

Fast Uncle punk

Fast-medium- Jschaf

Fast-Medium- Hutch

Medium: Hailwood

Medium-

Slow- BMWnut

Slow-

Cruiser& Big Touring-

Sweep:

fiji-9-brother -medium fast

Bad324 -fast-medium/ medium

Nightrider- Medium

Pokey- Medium

Edited by NinjaDoc

Nivin, if you find a trailer I can tow us down.

I dont mind riding that one day. But leaving for the gap for a week that monday makes it a little rough on the ol back. im sure I would be fine though.

i wish, but we will just ride it out jester :D rest up sunday and start ride again on monday :D

I'm 50/50 now depending on the arrival of some parts haha

say 100/0 you got time :D we need shadow :D

okay making some progress, once the first line names are on board we will again start with collecting names for subs just in case the first line doesnt show up :D

Leads:

Fast Uncle punk

Fast-medium- Jschaf

Fast-Medium- Hutch

Medium: Hailwood

Medium-

Slow- BMWnut

Slow-

Cruiser& Big Touring-

Sweep:

Fast: Inyaz

Fast-medium: fiji-9-brother -

fast-medium- Bad324 -

Medium- Nightrider

Medium: Pokey-

slow-

slow-

Cruiser & Heavy touring:

If I can make it I'll do the medium one doc, but I only know the route up to my crash location :D. If any one wants I can lead them down some sweet gravel back roads hah. I know kman,Koreo,and Mr night rider are game.

You can keep your sucky gravel roads.

Do you need any help with that pile you call a bike now? :D

If I can make it I'll do the medium one doc, but I only know the route up to my crash location :D. If any one wants I can lead them down some sweet gravel back roads hah. I know kman,Koreo,and Mr night rider are game.

hellmutt and i will follow you.... from a distance.