I guess no place is safe

Kmanlyst

Sadly Steve is right, it is the location I live, the location wasn't bad until a new property manager took over and didn't give a shit who moved in. They even stop doing background checks. I am just ready to move in July.

I think the guy on the sidewalk is Karl chasing the would-be burglar off?

No that was his friend, the one took off as I was talking to them from the right side of the building by the green van giving myself cover just in case something did happen. His buddy stood there in shock for a few,I have more of the photos these are just the ones I gave to the officer.

Bike is inside for now until next week when the weather is supposed to break and be nice, was a pain in the ass getting it around front in all this snow...don't even get me started on the steps I had to go up.

City folk :nono: 90% of the time all my stuff is unlocked and keys in it, plus I live next to my parents and they are like watch dogs..lol

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

truth be told, i have been burgled more in the country than i have in the city. car was broken into multiple times, shit stolen out of our barn. house broken into multiple times...

sometimes it's worse because there's no one around to spook them or scare them off... they can steal all your shit and take their sweet ass time doing it.

truth be told, i have been burgled more in the country than i have in the city. car was broken into multiple times, shit stolen out of our barn. house broken into multiple times...

sometimes it's worse because there's no one around to spook them or scare them off... they can steal all your shit and take their sweet ass time doing it.

Yep. Same here. Growing up in the 'burbs, I had to deal with my car getting a window broke and the aftermarket stereo stuff stolen every few years. Once I grew up a bit and learned to live with factory stuff, I just got used to leaving the car empty of anything important and the doors unlocked. Didn't have any problems for ten years. Moved out to the country with the good ole peace and quiet with no neighbors and have had my house burglarized twice in three years. Both times the typical meth head 90 second quick hit, both times just under enough dollar amount to justify claiming on insurance. :mad:

Ever since the first time I've been meaning to put in a good security camera setup, and GPS my bikes and other higher dollar stuff that may walk off eventually, but since we started to look for our next house last year, I decided to wait till we move. A lot of good that did when I got hit last fall. :nono:

And don't even get me started on how worthless the sheriff's department is for doing anything about it.

It was the heat of the moment, not the smartest thing to but after having it taken before I didn't want it to happen again. That bike to me is more than a thing, I know it's cliche to say but its my get away from the normal everyday bullshit and has helped me over come depression.

I disagree. He didn't go out there waving a gun around... If someone is snooping around your stuff, you have every right to go out there and ask them what they are doing... If they escalate it and attack you, that's self defense

Could go either way. I would not want to bet on the outcome at trial.

But very happy op is ok and has his bike.

At this rate you wont need a garage you'll need a bike! I hope they catch the guys, maybe cops should use your bike to bust thieves since so many want it.

Not sure why its just a 250, hell there is a Boulevard that has been sitting uncoverd a few units over for almost a year now only time it was touched was when those kids kicked it over. Has me thinking it is someone I know.