For all you queer cat and Starbucks lovers....

max power

Your pit destroys your house when you're not home because of anxiety. He is so dependent on your company he freaks out when you aren't around. Puppies chew but destructive behavior should be gone by year 2 at the latest. Our dog doesnt chew. Now if I leave a Wendy's wrapper or something out he will chew it up but otherwise can be left alone as long as we either gate him out of the living room or put laundry basketson the furniture to keep him off.

My pit is a year old

:lol: you are kinda hot, but I only like guys in bands, so.....

I'm in a band bro... now swing over with a Venti White Chocolate Rasberry Mocha (non fat), and we can play with my cats while staring at my rock hard washboard stomach.

Your pit destroys your house when you're not home because of anxiety. He is so dependent on your company he freaks out when you aren't around. Puppies chew but destructive behavior should be gone by year 2 at the latest. Our dog doesnt chew. Now if I leave a Wendy's wrapper or something out he will chew it up but otherwise can be left alone as long as we either gate him out of the living room or put laundry basketson the furniture to keep him off.

Good point. Our dog (which I despise most of the time) is pretty good most of the time, but she will seek out food, including a garbage bag that is set to go out. Now our cats will NOT get on the counters. I'm very sure of this, I have set them up by leaving food out, and they don't take the bait.

Funny thing about our dog/cat situation... My cat (average size) will beat up on the dog 92-3 times his size!) It's effin hilarious, and this single ting offsets any of the downsides to having the cat indoors!

max power wants to fuck me.

Duh! This thread was started as a cover of his being :supergay:!

I'm in a band bro... now swing over with a Venti White Chocolate Rasberry Mocha (non fat), and we can play with my cats while staring at my rock hard washboard stomach.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLyiKeCLBf4

What is with "Biggie" after every post? Do you say that after everything when you talk too? :lol:

Christopher Wallace aka 'Biggie Smalls' racing knick name

You familiar with the whole east coast west coast rapper feud?

And Yes, I yell "Biggie Out" and leave the room.

• Upvote 1