Do You Hate Riding Alone?

Gunner75

I know we have a craigslist thread, but this one is so classic that I felt this one had to have its own thread

Looking for members to join my riding club, Street-Reapers, No fee's no patches none of that, No rules just meet up and ride or meet up at a spot and chill, I'm tired of ridin alone I see there are a lot of riders in the dayton area and surrounding, If your looking for a group of buddies to roll with then lets get too it. I ride a sportbike but hell if you can ride anything is excepted nobody will be turned down, only thing is drinking and riding is a NO NO, but thats it. Heres the link for the Facebook page. start joining and lets get riding, and if there are enough members i'll even get some stickers

http://dayton.craigslist.org/mcy/3788067057.html

Don't we have a few stunt guys on here? Maybe they could do a good deed & offer up an invite & some enlightenment. All this guy is looking for is someone to ride with. (& maybe some advice about proper gear)

• Upvote 2

Heres a picture from the creators group lol i think its obvious what kind of riding is done in this group 

idiot_zps57259b96.png

Dude count me in. Lets put some Street-Reapers stickers on our motorcycles to make them faster.VROOOOOOOMMM!