Let's see how you store your bikes for the winter.

Sniper_308

I would put it up on stands too to prevent flat spots

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is one of the funniest statements I have ever heard I worked as an engineer in the rubber and plastics field for 31 years and I can tell you if you are using tires that develop flat spots after sitting for a few months you have a serious safety problem with your tires get them off your bike ASAP.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is one of the funniest statements I have ever heard I worked as an engineer in the rubber and plastics field for 31 years and I can tell you if you are using tires that develop flat spots after sitting for a few months you have a serious safety problem with your tires get them off your bike ASAP.

Back in the day on my old 79 F150 4X4 I had a set of bias ply Armstrong mud tires. Now those babies would thump every morning for like 2-3 miles! But I've not herd of radials doing this.

When I was in the army we got sent to Alaska in January for a month of cold weather training the tires on all of the vehicles froze with flat spots it was always a rough ride until they rounded back out there is not a tire made now that would have any problems with sitting for months even in super cold weather they will round out in a few feet so putting them up on jack stands would not make any diffrence