So where's the Dick Dynasty thread?

Gump

I know a lot of rednecks, and most of them are assholes... therefore my experience rednecks are assholes

Conjecture. You are grading a group by only some of its members. Perhaps they just dont like the look and smell of your city duds? :dunno:

• Upvote 1

Lol... and crazy cat ladies will be the only ones to survive when the catgod aliens return to earth, better start buddying up with some old woman who smells of cat piss...

Shit.....I'm already covered there, I fuckin married a crazy cat lady AND I drink cat piss so my catgod alien scented aura is as complete as can be.....so that's one less extra I'll need in my posse of preparedness. You prepared? Doubtful, so I'll pray for you the moment I get word that your head was found on a pike outside the burnt remains of your looted home.....Godspeed Magz :nono:

• Upvote 1

I'm a little late to the game, but after seeing these bearded fucks everywhere I go and then seeing this controversy, I finally looked up what this show is about.

The real question is why the hell a show about some family that makes duck calls is so popular, or on tv at all?  I mean, how boring of a topic can you get, even for reality tv?  What's next, a family that got rich making buckets?

And seriously, is anyone surprised an old southerner doesn't like gays or blacks?

Basically, no fucks should be given about this.  It makes me not miss tv one bit!

• Upvote 3

I'm a little late to the game, but after seeing these bearded fucks everywhere I go and then seeing this controversy, I finally looked up what this show is about.

The real question is why the hell a show about some family that makes duck calls is so popular, or on tv at all?  I mean, how boring of a topic can you get, even for reality tv?  What's next, a family that got rich making buckets?

And seriously, is anyone surprised an old southerner doesn't like gays or blacks?

Basically, no fucks should be given about this.  It makes me not miss tv one bit!

Whether something is right or wrong is not really the issues at play, the almighty dollar and individuals getting their feelings hurt is what this is all about. This is no fake reality show family, they walk the walk and talk the talk all the time.

Whether something is right or wrong is not really the issues at play, the almighty dollar and individuals getting their feelings hurt is what this is all about. This is no fake reality show family, they walk the walk and talk the talk all the time.

bullshit... all "reality tv" is scripted... 

if TV is real then i'm gonna go exploring through new york city sewers for a clan of middle aged mutant ninja turtles.

That isn't what he said. Your reading comprehension sucks. Regardless of any scripts, that family lives their lives based on the same values they portray in the show, hence "walking the walk etc"

I've met quite a few people from Monroe who have casually met this family and they have all said the people act the same on and off camera and are all around good people.

• Upvote 1

what are you trying to convince me of? That bullshit on tv is real and just happens to be perfectly in focus of a camera and that all the people happen to be properly mike'd and in focus when they say stupid shit about whatever the fuck rednecks talk about... tattered hats, beard dirt?

it's fake, it's scripted, it's bullshit... these people are "actors" acting like they are not acting...

that's the only way you can kick someone off the show.... by having none of the writers write lines for him to say, by not putting a microphone in front of his face for him to say it.

I bet you believe pro-wrestling is real, too...

Edited by magley64

I'm just trying to understand why this show is even on TV, let alone popular. I couldn't care less about what the characters say or do, I'm just sick of seeing cardboard cutouts of them in stores.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I'm just trying to understand why this show is even on TV, let alone popular. I couldn't care less about what the characters say or do, I'm just sick of seeing cardboard cutouts of them in stores.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

It's popular for the same reason the beverly hillbillies were popular, people love to watch unsophisticated people in a sophisticated world. The same reason larry the cable guy is popular.

rednecks are funny... ha ha the shitter is full

Edited by magley64

"reality" TV is only "real" in the sense that it isn't imaginary.

People act differently when they know they're being watched.  Everyone.  You don't pick your nose in a crowded waiting room without expecting someone to see you, if not react.  By the same token, you don't spout off political comments in front of a camera without knowing that those comments are going to be heard by people who are inclined to disagree.

Only when people are unaware (or forget) that they're in front of an audience do you get to see their true nature. Hidden cameras are the only real reality TV.

Edited by redkow97

Google search has 387,000 hits on "welcome to the new morality"

best qoute: Welcome to the new "morality" It's actually just the old "immorality" given a different name....

times change, shit happens... but actions generally always result in consequences. Choose wisely.

bullshit... all "reality tv" is scripted... 

if TV is real then i'm gonna go exploring through new york city sewers for a clan of middle aged mutant ninja turtles.

You twat......I said they are real people that walk the walk and talk the talk and are not a fake reality show family, your reading comprehension is lacking as of late.

• Upvote 1

It's popular for the same reason the beverly hillbillies were popular, people love to watch unsophisticated people in a sophisticated world. The same reason larry the cable guy is popular.

rednecks are funny... ha ha the shitter is full

I would be willing to bet a large sum of money, that any of those Robertson boys have a much higher IQ than you do.

• Upvote 1