Ohio Riders Invades Deals Gap 2014

Casper

WTF is wrong with you crazy fucks? My scooter has already been challenged to a race!

The challenger needs to be transported to the gap. Any takers? GF now has a ninja 250 and my van only holds 2 full size bikes. That leaves me needing one vehicle transported.

Adapters are cheap and TSC Walmart both have them

Problem solved then. I will source and adaptor to fit and bring the scooter on the ass of the Sprinter.

Edited by turnone

I would win in no categories, other than maybe comfort for all occupants.

I do not agree. Not only do I find our Tahoe under powered and piss poor in the mpg dept, I also think it is uncomfortable and don't like the way it rides even with the new shocks. Dori however loves it as do most soccer moms, I question your man card.

• Upvote 2

I do not agree. Not only do I find our Tahoe under powered and piss poor in the mpg dept, I also think it is uncomfortable and don't like the way it rides even with the new shocks. Dori however loves it as do most soccer moms, I question your man card.

Im sorry yours sucks but i think she's a smooth ride and the seats are the most comfortable ive ever had in a vehicle. Man card still in play, my junk is well rested at the end of a long haul.

Ill agree with the MPG part while towing and the power: Meh id call it middle of the road.

Edited by 2talltim

My Burb rides like a Cadillac. Smooth as silk and comfortable. Probably because it has cloth instead of leather.

That's about its best attribute. I'm not a fan of the transmission or the MPG.

My Burb rides like a Cadillac. Smooth as silk and comfortable. Probably because it has cloth instead of leather.

Same with mine(cloth) the stability control and air ride help too :D