What will you next bike be?

Tpoppa

My next bike purchase will either be a 'sporty' sport tourer or sport naked.

I am really liking the 2014 Ninja 1000 ABS.  Yamaha has hinted that more models will use the 850cc triple from the FZ-09.  I'd really like to see an FJ-09.

Probably another Daytona 675 once this one goes into permanent track mode this spring. I really like the way it rides and the low end the 675's provide. Looking for either a 11' or 12' 675R or another older graphite gray. Don't really care for any of the other color schemes.

As of today, it would be a toss up between FZ1 or Ninja 1000. I'd have to really investigate which I might like better

I believe this is going to be your next investigation. https://www.google.com/search?q=tricycle&client=safari&hl=en&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=lhPYUt7XK9POyAGsnYGgDg&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAA&biw=320&bih=372&dpr=2

• Upvote 2

Either an s1000rr or a ducati diavel for the street.

I know the ducati would probably handle well enough for the street, but id like to ride something like the s1000rr while I can.

The S1000R, the new naked version, also sounds pretty awesome

http://www.cycleworld.com/2013/12/09/2014-bmw-s1000r-first-ride-review-specs-photos/

2014-BMW-S1000R-static-side.jpg

• Upvote 2

I really like the fz09 but it's out of my price range unless I flip a few bikes this season and hock the bandit.

Fz1 also intrigues men but again out of budget for now...Also been thinking I need a 600 cc supersport for some reason but my neck and wrists will talk me out of that.

I'll keep the bagger but I'll add something within the next two seasons..... Thruxton? Striple? BMW F800S? Not really wanting a full-tuck RR, but something more agile. It really will be hard to beat the old FZ6. That was a great machine. Maybe I'll find another?