What will you next bike be?

Tpoppa

I'll bet there will be at least few comparisons written about these two.  My money is on the Kawasaki.

I love honda's and the vfr especially but I'm pretty certain you're right and the Kawi will come out on top

I think the new FZ-09 is about the best bang for the buck out there right now. For under $8k msrp, this would probably be my choice if I bought brand new right now.

14yamahaFZ09_3.jpg

Edited by tyler524

I'll bet there will be at least few comparisons written about these two.  My money is on the Kawasaki.

I agree the 1000 would probably be a better bike but I have a hard on for v4s that sound like small block Chevys with 2" pipes

I think the new FZ-09 is about the best bang for the buck out there right now. For under $8k msrp, this would probably be my choice if I bought brand new right now.

Posted Image

I'm crossing my fingers that an R version will show up sometime soon. I'd probably dump my Tuono for one if that happens.

Thinking about ditching the ninja for a triumph speedmaster.

With the little booger around I dont see myself making it down to soughern ohio much in the next 5-6 years at least and im sure ill be slowing downa bit so nomreason to have a sporty bike I wont use

• 1 month later...

Picking up a new 2013 Ninja 1000 at Kennedy's tomorrow.  I was going to get a new Super Duke but the more I thought about it the less sense it made. Keeping the 1000rr.  Selling the 250r.

• Upvote 2

Love the new Ninja 1K.  Looks like it would make a killer ST machine.  Lately tho, I've been jonesin' for a late model Multistrada.  Same idea as my WeeStrom, but more HP with less weight and orders-of-magnitude better suspension.  There are several on local CL recently--none of them screaming deals--and I just haven't been able to bring myself to pony up the cash for a bike that has known QC issues like tank swelling, rear brake, and electronic glitches in the new e-suspension.  But in a perfect world, where I had unlimited funds and garage space…...

Picking up a new 2013 Ninja 1000 at Kennedy's tomorrow. I was going to get a new Super Duke but the more I thought about it the less sense it made. Keeping the 1000rr. Selling the 250r.

Niceeeee and you get to keep the 1000rr well done.

Little windy today but still a perfect temp to ride!

Sent from my iPhone.

Edited by TimTheAzn

Thanks for the 'grats. Got the bike yesterday. Can't wait until break in is finished. 4000 rpm max till 500 miles, 6000 rpm max till 1000 miles.

We have a nice weekend coming up! 500 should be no prob ;)

Sent from my iPhone.

Really been eyein' an icy white Ducati Panigale myself - so sexy... But, as far as I can tell on the duc website, they aren't offering the 1199 in white this year?!... 

Edited by KCryan1988