You are kidding me with this weather...right?

330racing

I delivered a Ducati lastnight. About halfway to the customer's home, it began to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go... His bike was covered in road slush and snow. He was not amused, but what can you do?

yeah, I hate it when service people DELIVER shit to my driveway.  That's so annoying. <eyeroll>

• Upvote 2

I'm usually not one to complain about the weather. I live in Ohio, I know how it is. But DAMN. The first snow happened before Halloween, followed by a metric shit ton through Dec/Jan/Feb. And more yet in March. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised by an April snowfall. 

Warmth and sunshine; so close.

Bought my last one in February. Rode it home in snow. And ice. And slush...

Was actually quite fun till I realized I didn't shovel the driveway before I brought it home.

Backed it up and gunned it. Where it stopped is where it stayed.

Yeah. What kind of crap is that, anyway? I'm a bum and have no clue as to how prestigious my clientele base happens to be.

To be fair, I do try to be a condescending as possible. I like my customers to get that "real dealer" experience.

Condescension is what keeps my coming back!

I'm usually not one to complain about the weather. I live in Ohio, I know how it is. But DAMN. The first snow happened before Halloween, followed by a metric shit ton through Dec/Jan/Feb. And more yet in March. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised by an April snowfall. 

Warmth and sunshine; so close.

I think I am going to love Ohio. People complain about days like yesterday. That means it's normally really nice.

-Former Minnesotan

No, it normally sucks. People just love to bitch here. :)

We shall see. We shall see.

I've already gotten to put several hundred miles on in the last 2 weeks... so I'm not complaining!

I've lived here all my life.  What's bad is that we get a taste of some nice weather and then snow a day or two later. Normally this time of year we are in the 50's with a pretty good amount of rain but the snow is usually done by St. Patties Day.  I do remember years where we had a snow storm in April, but this winter has been relentless. Have to watch out for potholes for sure this spring. This winter trashed the roads.  I remember summers when we had droughts and water bans and others where it rained 4 or 5 days a week. You just never know what you're gonna get in Ohio.  Last year was kind of bad as well.  It took forever to warm up.  We had one of the coldest May's that I can remember.  I know one thing!   I am getting sick of walking by my bike in the garage everyday knowing I can't take it out for a cruise!!!   Keep your fingers crossed for some dry sunny days!

I think I am going to love Ohio. People complain about days like yesterday. That means it's normally really nice.

-Former Minnesotan

No, it normally sucks. People just love to bitch here. :)

The past two winters prior to this one were unusually mild for Ohio, followed by this winter, which has been much colder, for longer than we've seen in years. I don't "love to bitch", but it's certainly justified! ;)

And no thanks to Minnesota. I had a friend move there. His stay lasted one winter. 

I wonder what this summer will be like....The last 2 were just hotter than fuck, the one before last was a drought for most of June and july. The one before that was for shit, rain rain rain. You wouldn't believe how bad the roads are in massillon, there are literally ft deep potholes the size of a car hood on some streets. Most of the northeast side looks like a bombing range. Haven't ventured out to look at some of my favorite riding roads out this way but I'm guessing they're pretty bad...and the city is basically too broke to fix the roads.

The past two winters prior to this one were unusually mild for Ohio, followed by this winter, which has been much colder, for longer than we've seen in years. I don't "love to bitch", but it's certainly justified! ;)

And no thanks to Minnesota. I had a friend move there. His stay lasted one winter. 

Which is exactly why Ohioans have nothing to complain about when it comes to weather.